USB Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Headset with xbox one? (voice chat too)

Discus and support USB Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Headset with xbox one? (voice chat too) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there a way i can use the Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma headset with my Xbox one? (Voice chat and game audio) THIS IS MY HEADSET -... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JackRidley, Oct 28, 2016.

1. JackRidley
    JackRidley Guest

Is there a way i can use the Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma headset with my Xbox one? (Voice chat and game audio)

THIS IS MY HEADSET - http://www.razerzone.com/gb-en/store/razer-kraken-71-chroma

Is there any way possible i will be able to use this with my Xbox one?

:)

JackRidley, Oct 28, 2016
  2. xMagic LAXx
    xMagic LAXx Guest
    USB Headset

Is there any possible way that I could use a usb headset such as the Razer Kraken 7.1 on the Xbox One?

xMagic LAXx, Oct 28, 2016
  3. KryStic Hero
    KryStic Hero Guest
    USB Headset Compatibility for XBOX ONE!!!

I have the Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma which has cost me quite a lot (£90) and although I am able to use it on the PC, I would also love it if I could use it on my Xbox One. What makes me sad is that the headset works with the PS4! I am also aware of some of
    the Turtle Beach headsets which are wireless but require a USB plugged into the Xbox One. If those work, why isn't there compatibility for wired USB headsets? Come on Microsoft, it's these little things which make a big difference! Have a great day everyone
    USB Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Headset with xbox one? (voice chat too) :)

KryStic Hero, Oct 28, 2016
  4. NaZoooom Win User

Why does xbox only support some usb headsets?

Hi PinkPixxii,

The Razer Kraken RGB headset is a PC headset and to utilise its colourful RGB goodness you need to use the Razer Chroma RGB software. Even looking on youtube, I cant see anyone who uses this headset with either a PS4 or an Xbox One.

Razer make a range of products for the Xbox One and also a Kraken for console (I believe that Razer make matching add on kitty ears for existing Kraken users). The only thing you can do is you reach out to Razer via social media and suggest they make a console
    version of the Kraken Kitty.

You can also make suggestions to help shape Xbox via the Xbox Insiders Reddit Page. This would be a great place to suggest more uses for the USB port.
  5. MishManners Win User

USB headset

Nope. Unfortunately there is no support for USB headset/microphone with Xbox. Some headsets do have a USB port, but these are Xbox compatible headsets. You will need to ensure you obtain a headset that is compatible with Xbox one. As you can see from the
    Razer site, the Razer Kraken is compatible with Xbox: https://support.razer.com/gaming-headsets-and-audio/razer-kraken-xbox-one/ but it
    appears the Kraken Ultimate is not compatible.
  6. Internet Expert Win User

USB HEADSET

7. FRANCISCOXBOXER Win User

I dont have sound with my USB headset

Hello, I'm using the Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma, so we're in a similar set up.

Simply connect the headset to the PC and set it as the Audio Panel's default option in the Playback Devices and Recording Devices tabs.

Make sure Razer Synapse is up to date.

Now, after you begin streaming, you should be hearing AND transmitting audio. But there's a catch, while streaming, if you take the mouse to the top, you'll see an option to unmute the microphone, do so. If the mic doesn't work, go to Start Menu > Settings
    > Privacy > Microphone and let the Xbox app use it.

If you can't still hear the game or chat audio, go to Razer Synapse > Mixer and make sure the Xbox App isn't somehow muted by Razer by default!
  8. Blade5205 Win User

XBox One headset adaptor - I get NO chat audio

my chat docent work with the razer kraken pro and the headset adapter
Thema:

1. USB Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Headset with xbox one? (voice chat too) - Similar Threads - USB Razer Kraken

2. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  3. Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email: I purchased this controller here under guest using the same email as my account (didn't remember my account info at the time) but never received an email confirmation after purchase....
  4. Neither of my xbox one controller will connect to my PC (USB)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Neither of my xbox one controller will connect to my PC (USB): I have two controllers that won't connect to my pc. I've tried 4 different USB cords, I've updated my controllers and I've even tried using my USB-C adapter . Both will blink when plugged in and...
  5. When I plug my Xbox razer controller in the other usb ports won’t work simultaneously.

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I plug my Xbox razer controller in the other usb ports won’t work simultaneously.: If I have my external HD plugged into the same port, the controller won’t connect from any other 2 ports that’s unused. The hard drive also won’t show up even if it’s the only thing plugged in....
  6. Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 (USB-Headset) not working

in XboX Insiders
    Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 (USB-Headset) not working: I just bought myself a Xbox Series S and wanted to plug in my Headset which is mentioned in the title. Unfortunately it is not recognized by the console and I wanted to know if there is any way to...
  7. Razer Kraken Pro V2 USB Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Kraken Pro V2 USB Headset: Hello all, I must be missing something blindingly obvious here in the settings menu, so apologies for having to post the question! I have a Razer Kraken Pro V2 USB gaming headset that I have used...
  8. Xbox One Headset Driver Support for; Razer Kraken 7.1 v2 USB Please

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One Headset Driver Support for; Razer Kraken 7.1 v2 USB Please: Hi all, Kraken 7.1 v2 works well plug pc/ps4. Is it possible driver support for Xbox One also? Please :( submitted by /u/moirathia [link] [comments]
  9. USB HEADSET isnt working (razer kraken)

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB HEADSET isnt working (razer kraken): I GOT A RAZER KRAKEN USB HEADSET AND IT DOESNT WORK. I also bought a USB into 3.5mm Adapter and its still not working. I need ur help. c039985b-0880-4683-8d1d-df54c63dda21
  10. Can I use any USB or 3.5.mm input Microphone (Blue Yeti, Razer Seiren, etc.) on my Xbox One ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use any USB or 3.5.mm input Microphone (Blue Yeti, Razer Seiren, etc.) on my Xbox One ...: I would like to use this microphone Pro Studio Condenser Microphone Recording Suspension Boom Scissor Arm Stand Kit 637509438586 | eBay that is really cheap on my Xbox One. Then when the One X...