USB ports not working

Discus and support USB ports not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my towns power went out and I came back to find my USB ports didn’t want to connect my headset USB. I tried to turn it off and on (nothing),... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cole Begay, Jun 8, 2024.

1. Cole Begay
    Cole Begay Guest

USB ports not working

So my towns power went out and I came back to find my USB ports didn’t want to connect my headset USB. I tried to turn it off and on (nothing), restarting and still nothing. BUT!!! My headset had a charger and as I turned it on and plugged it in quickly it caught a charge. Then I threw my wireless USB connector into it and it started working… it worked for me and it’s worth a quick try sorry if this doesn’t work for anyone else.

:)

Cole Begay, Jun 8, 2024
  2. onyxishere Win User

usb ports not working

If your console is very old it's possible that it's finally starting to give up the ghost. You should consider doing what I did before it dies outright - find a gaming store near you that has a great trade in deal and trade your console in for a newer model
    with a warranty. I traded in my older console for a new slim during a trade in offer at my local gaming store and basically got my 250 gb slim console for $130.
  3. ravary212 Win User

USB port on Xbox one X not working

use a multi usb port on a usb port thaht work in your xbox, if thaht doesnt work try cleaning the usb port with some alcohol in a small stick with some cotton on it.
  4. Shadowmaster K Win User

Xbox can't update

I tries it with a DVD, another USB, same USB in other port, other USB in other port. Nothing works.
  5. II x DJE Win User

Xbox 360 pc wireless gaming receiver not detected by windows

Then it'll be your USB Port.

If other USB Devices work in your computer USB Ports, then I'm guessing It'll be the USB connected to the adapter.
  6. NotSoSweetKimmi Win User

USB Ports Not Working Suddenly

I am still today having this problem got a new headset with a USB wireless adapter it will light up but won't power to have the headset connect to the Xbox. Try plugging in other USB pieces like cables charger nothing at all sent. Having this problem on
    two different xboxs purchased at two different times and nothing at all I'm not paying to send both in to fix something that shouldn't have happened to begin with. It's ridiculous and annoyingly frustrating that there is still no at home fix for this.
Thema:

USB ports not working

1. USB ports not working - Similar Threads - USB ports working

2. question about xbox series s usb port

in XBoX on Windows
    question about xbox series s usb port: Hello Microsoft, I have a question about the Xbox Series S device. My problem or question is when I connect the Xbox device to electricity, I feel when I touch the USB port I feel the presence of...
  3. Add different power options to the USB ports in sleep mode and with the console turned off.

in XboX Insiders
    Add different power options to the USB ports in sleep mode and with the console turned off.: It would be nice if you informed the Xbox system development team to enable some option in this regard, PlayStation has several options in sleep mode to supply power to the USB ports: Always give...
  4. does anyone know how to fix all 3 of the xbox usb ports not working on my xbox series ?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    does anyone know how to fix all 3 of the xbox usb ports not working on my xbox series ?...: hey, my Xbox was working perfectly fine for a long time whenever I just woke up and turned it on none of the three USB ports were giving power to anything I had plugged into it so I tried...
  5. When I plug my Xbox razer controller in the other usb ports won’t work simultaneously.

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I plug my Xbox razer controller in the other usb ports won’t work simultaneously.: If I have my external HD plugged into the same port, the controller won’t connect from any other 2 ports that’s unused. The hard drive also won’t show up even if it’s the only thing plugged in....
  6. The front usb port of my Xbox series s is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    The front usb port of my Xbox series s is not working: The front USB port of my Xbox series S is not working anybody give me some suggestions to fix it? When I plug any usb into the front port it doesn’t work but the ports on the back of my Xbox work....
  7. Xbox Series X all USB ports not Working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X all USB ports not Working?: I have had my xsx for approximately 2 months and the usb ports suddenly turned off. after turning the console off then taking all the cords out of the console and rebooting the console this issue...
  8. X Box One X - Sync Button and USB Port in the Front - doesnt work

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box One X - Sync Button and USB Port in the Front - doesnt work: Hello everyone! My current problem is, that the USB Port and the Sync Button next to it doesnt work on the X Box One X. I tried a Factory Reset (without reseting APPs) but it didnt work. Now...
  9. The front usb port doesnt work in xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    The front usb port doesnt work in xbox one x: I wanted to attach my mouse but doesnt work at the front port in one x Please help dc6f5f09-6860-49d8-99a3-0fab4a809b8a
  10. Will my Omen Mindframe Headset work if i connect them to the usb port of my Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will my Omen Mindframe Headset work if i connect them to the usb port of my Xbox One?: I recently got this headset but when I connect them to the Xbox (on the usb port) i just can turn them on but I cant talk or hear anything. What I need to do to make them work?...