USB Music

Discus and support USB Music in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It would be great to be able to upload music onto my Xbox One from a USB Thumb drive... Xoxo a2aab7dd-e50c-432c-96b7-6ef2998134b2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AwesomeFawsome, Feb 19, 2014.

1. USB Music

It would be great to be able to upload music onto my Xbox One from a USB Thumb drive... Xoxo

:)

AwesomeFawsome, Feb 19, 2014
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    USB (music)

iphone will never work with any console due to the fact apple doesn't want anyone to access their property

ios locks devices from external access without itunes or offically supported speakers

ngocphi, Feb 19, 2014
  3. USB (music)

Hi there, To fix this issue you need to review what type of file you are putting in. If it is incompatible then you can get the dlc to play ipod music (AAC files) on your xbox

here
    . if that doesn't work your xbox will not be able to play that type of music file and you may need to see if you can get it in a different file type compatible with your xbox. Hope this helps USB Music :)

CriticalMoon6, Feb 19, 2014
  4. USB Music

I agree and hope that this will be added when USB drive support is added. I have a large library of music and like to enjoy it when playing less story focused games like Forza.

On the 360 this worked really well and a lot of games (PGR being the front of my memory) included it as a key feature that was very easy to use and in some cases rewarded.

Dynamic Sausage, Feb 19, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

USB Music