USB mic

Discus and support USB mic in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can I use usb mic without having to do things to get it working and plug it straight with no problems 3e81467a-6868-4ec3-848e-4c096b0eb1e6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JazielMonzon, Apr 24, 2024.

1. JazielMonzon
    JazielMonzon Guest

USB mic

Can I use usb mic without having to do things to get it working and plug it straight with no problems

:)

JazielMonzon, Apr 24, 2024
  2. Francia J. Win User

usb mics

Hi Loganleppard, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

As per checking it will not work on Xbox Series S, you may need to use a mic that supports a 3.5mm jack.

They will only work if they're specifically made for Xbox or confirmed as compatible with the Xbox console but as I have checked, they're not.
  3. Renatodibi Win User

USB mic

Hi Jaziel.

My name is Renato.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

There are no specific settings required for operation. The only thing that matters is that it's compatible.

Before purchasing your USB microphone, you should ensure that it is compatible with your console. If you have any doubts, I recommend confirming with the manufacturer or retailer.

Kind regards
    Renato
  4. ngocphi Win User

USB mic

Has to say made for xbox or compatible

That is with any console
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

usb mics

Generic USB mics may be used with things like singing games that have specific support (Rock Band, Let's sing, etc)

You cannot use any mics for party chat and other functions outside of those games. No party or game chat

If you wish your microphone to be compatible, you need to contact your manufacturer and ask them to create one that will work
  6. ngocphi Win User

USB mics

They DO but the key is IF YOUR device supports it

You can have a look at the box for compatibility

Especially wireless ones

This is regardless of device or console

Usually they say PC xbox or ps4 or all three

It is upto the third party company if they supports the specific protocols per consoles. And yes there are protocols like the direct x ones for xbox one or sonys specific ones
Thema:

USB mic

1. USB mic - Similar Threads - USB mic

2. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  3. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  4. when are you gonna do something about usb mic feature

in XBoX Accessibility
    when are you gonna do something about usb mic feature: microsoft i speak for myself and many others when i say GIVE XBOX USERS THE OPTION TO USE A USB MIC its frustrating as an xbox user knowing others have asked for this and you still won’t listen to...
  5. What are usb mics that do work with the Xbox series

in XBoX on Consoles
    What are usb mics that do work with the Xbox series: And what adapters an other devices can I buy to over ride this cause I don’t want to keep my controller on buying the xbox stereo adapter and just want to use my keyboard...
  6. When will there be an update that allows Xbox player to connect USB Mic?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will there be an update that allows Xbox player to connect USB Mic?: My question is, how come there isn't yet an update that allows you to use an external microphone via usb?! I feel to me like its not hard to do and it will help a lot for streamer and people who...
  7. Turtle Beach stealth 600 gen 2 usb - no audio and mic doesn’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach stealth 600 gen 2 usb - no audio and mic doesn’t work: Alright community, after the most recent update OS update on 05/10/2023, I am unable to get any audio to come through my headset. The headset is paired to the usb, but it does not appear that Xbox...
  8. How do I use a usb mic on a PC with the Xbox game bar to talk in the game chat? (not xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I use a usb mic on a PC with the Xbox game bar to talk in the game chat? (not xbox...: I have recently changed my gaming set up to include an elgato DX mic, elgato XLR, streaming PC laptop (running Windows 11), and game play through the Xbox Series X. I am trying to figure out how...
  9. Is there a way to only use my ps4 controller as a usb port for my mic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to only use my ps4 controller as a usb port for my mic: So i only want to use my ps4 controller as a mic usb port because my pc mic port dosent work. but in some games it makes me use the controller for the game. I was wondering if there is any way to...
  10. USB mic (not headset)

in XBoX Accessibility
    USB mic (not headset): Hi, I was wondering if i just plug the usb from my microfone into my xbox port, will it work? Btw this isn’t a headset that I’m talking about, it’s a usb mic! Thanks!...