USB mic (not headset)

Discus and support USB mic (not headset) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I was wondering if i just plug the usb from my microfone into my xbox port, will it work? Btw this isn’t a headset that I’m talking about, it’s a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Unknown211, May 15, 2022.

1. Unknown211
    Unknown211 Guest

USB mic (not headset)

Hi,

I was wondering if i just plug the usb from my microfone into my xbox port, will it work?

Btw this isn’t a headset that I’m talking about, it’s a usb mic!

Thanks!

:)

Unknown211, May 15, 2022
  2. Radiant Sword X Win User

Xbox one mic beeping on Xbox one windows 10 app

It maybe your headset mic. Try using a USB mic for speaking there while you use your headset to hear. That is what I would do since the mic from the headset may have issues at times.
  3. X Cookie 73 X Win User

Why wont any of my usb microphones be detected on rockband anymore?

Only one that will work is my headset mic but I prefer to use a usb mic.
  4. denis97g Win User

Microphone

Unfortunately you can't use usb mics with the xbox one, you'll have to buy a headset or use an usb mic with a pc while streaming from the xbox.
  5. darkist1 Win User

Using a USB Mic with an Xbox One console

There's a long process to getting a USB mic to work, rather get him a wireless Headset with a USB connection.
  6. L4c3rd4 Win User

USB microphone not working?

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey, Spinkzypoo, how are you today? Hope you're well.

This is happening on the console?

If it is, unfortunately, the console only recognizes, primarily, the mic attached to the headset, the console doesn't work properly with USB mic's or even USB headset's for that matter. So, unfortunately, there's no way for you to use that USB mic with your headset connected.
Thema:

USB mic (not headset)

1. USB mic (not headset) - Similar Threads - USB mic headset

2. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  3. USB mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB mic: Can I use usb mic without having to do things to get it working and plug it straight with no problems 3e81467a-6868-4ec3-848e-4c096b0eb1e6
  4. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  5. when are you gonna do something about usb mic feature

in XBoX Accessibility
    when are you gonna do something about usb mic feature: microsoft i speak for myself and many others when i say GIVE XBOX USERS THE OPTION TO USE A USB MIC its frustrating as an xbox user knowing others have asked for this and you still won’t listen to...
  6. Xbox one Accesories - USB Headset or Mic?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Accesories - USB Headset or Mic?: I am starting to stream on xbox using the Twitch App, i am playing racing games with a Logitech G920 which doesn't have a 3.5mm Jack. I'm struggling to find any information about if there are...
  7. Headset Audio and mic cutting out issue through a USB wireless and 3.5mm controller headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Audio and mic cutting out issue through a USB wireless and 3.5mm controller headset: headset connections cuts out and makes skipping noises every 18 seconds (cannot hear sound and mic cuts out also), only while playing games, same issue with different headset and through a USB...
  8. Can an adapter and headset make a usb mic work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can an adapter and headset make a usb mic work?: If i have a usb mic and i attach a 3.5mm adapter then plug it in to my headset (of which has a 3.5mm jack where you put the normal mic) will the usb mic then work?...
  9. USB Headset/ Mic on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB Headset/ Mic on Xbox One: So for years now I had this great headset that have amazing sound quality and the mic is amazing as well but I only wished I could use it on my Xbox instead I have to go buy another headset and I...
  10. Xbox USB Headset Mic Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox USB Headset Mic Problem: I have a xbox one in which last week my USB headset mic stopped working (I can hear others but my mic doesn't get picked up. In my troubleshooting I just tried a new headset usb. And it did not...