USB Hub Not Working/ Not Enough Power?

Discus and support USB Hub Not Working/ Not Enough Power? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an original Xbox One that I bought in 2015. I take good care of the console and therefore rarely get technical issues. Two of the three USB... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MattVanDeMaat, Nov 26, 2020.

1. USB Hub Not Working/ Not Enough Power?

I have an original Xbox One that I bought in 2015. I take good care of the console and therefore rarely get technical issues. Two of the three USB ports on my console are being used. One for a wireless headset adapter and the other for a 1TB Seagate External
    Hard Drive that I bought with the console. It currently holds almost all of the games I play. About an hour ago I was installing a new game from the Game Pass library when my power went out for a few seconds. When my Xbox restarted, my hard drive started beeping
    and the console couldn't detect the hard drive or my headset adapter. I have to reinstall my games to my internal storage which is less than 500GB free. I've tried hard restarting and power cycling my xbox but nothing has changed. Please tell me if there's
    a solution that doesn't involve me replacing the console. I saved up to buy a Series X once there's more in stock but this Xbox One has to last until then.

:)

MattVanDeMaat, Nov 26, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

USB Hub Not Working/ Not Enough Power?