Usb downloads 80% of games then says device full on a empty 2tb

Discus and support Usb downloads 80% of games then says device full on a empty 2tb in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am using a 2tb USB on my xbox360, when I try to download any game on it the game downloads up to 80% then says device full when I still have 1921Gb... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xSniperLife163x, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Usb downloads 80% of games then says device full on a empty 2tb

I am using a 2tb USB on my xbox360, when I try to download any game on it the game downloads up to 80% then says device full when I still have 1921Gb of free space on it.

:)

xSniperLife163x, Mar 28, 2020
  2. xSniperLife163x Win User

This doesn't fix the problem Idk what to do
  3. RazorwavePro Win User

Is your console currently up to date? If so can you please cancel all downloads, and delete any partial downloads. This can be done as following:

1. On your console, go to settings, and then select System.
    2. Select Storage, and then select your storage device.
    3. Select the content type you’re trying to download.
    4. Find the item you’re trying to download (may appear with a yellow warning icon).
    5. If the item is listed, select the item, and then select Delete.

Do this for anything with that yellow icon. It can prevent other content from downloading properly.

Next also clear your cache on the console then try downloading again. While the download is in progress, do not use your console to do anything else, such as play a game. Using the console while downloading
    content can cause the download to pause, stop, or time out.

Let us know how it goes!

How to clear the cache on Xbox 360
  4. RazorwavePro Win User

Hey xSniperLife163x, I install a lot of games and understand that's pretty frustrating. Have you recently tried reformatting the Storage device since the issue has occurred?

Here's an article that goes over the steps! Using USB Flash Drive as Xbox 360 Storage
  5. xSniperLife163x Win User

Yeah and it still doesn't work I don't have too much storage and it's my only large drive.
  6. AllMerePlayers Win User

Xbox One has stopped running games and apps; home button freezes console

Most of my stuff is on an external 2tb drive, which is about 30% full. The internal memory is practically empty.
Thema:

1. Usb downloads 80% of games then says device full on a empty 2tb - Similar Threads - Usb downloads 80%

2. Have complaint, can't we have a offline game update to download on USB flash drive?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have complaint, can't we have a offline game update to download on USB flash drive?: As title says it, I'm curious why we hadn't gotten this particular issue explained. It would be big help and boon for specific games to be updated for those who don't have Internet because they...
  3. My Xbox update won’t work, downloaded the offline update onto a brand new usb and followed...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox update won’t work, downloaded the offline update onto a brand new usb and followed...: My Xbox update won’t work, downloaded the offline update onto a brand new usb and followed the instructions but the offline update option does not become available with the usb plugged in...
  4. I was wandering if i can download games into a USB drive because I have no more space on SSD

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was wandering if i can download games into a USB drive because I have no more space on SSD: Hello I want to install a few games from microsoft games and steam and I need to know if i buy a few 32Gb USB drives how can i install 1 or 2 games on the USB drive? My laptop only came with 256Gb...
  5. Most Current Original Xbox one Operating system download required for USB Update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Most Current Original Xbox one Operating system download required for USB Update.: I require a Copy of the most current version of the original Xbox one Operating system as the OSU's Provided by microsoft on their Support page are not a current version and as we know Xbox does...
  6. XBOX ONE S Code Error 101/102- USB download 100% but froze at stage 2 verify (2%)

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE S Code Error 101/102- USB download 100% but froze at stage 2 verify (2%): Hello Folks. My sons xbox had given up after a fifa download/update. Now its coming up with the usual error code 101/102. I have tried all steps. Factory reset. Hard reset. Both failed and keep...
  7. Is there a way to download an XBOX game with a PC and then transfer to the console via USB

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to download an XBOX game with a PC and then transfer to the console via USB: With the advent of gamepass / everything else being subscription/cloud based, it would be helpful to those of us in rural areas if we could take a computer to a fast connection to download (huge)...
  8. can you download a game to a USB?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can you download a game to a USB?: can you download a game to a USB? XboxLive shows I purchased it (several years ago). However I don't have internet at home and was wondering if I could put it on a USB drive and transfer it to...
  9. Download xbox live games to a external 1tb usb drive?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download xbox live games to a external 1tb usb drive?: I added a usb hard drive to my xbox 360,how can I download games to this drive? Can it be done,or do I have to copy them from the main drive to the usb drive? f7b44d1e-6381-4f1f-b851-762e3ec6ead6
  10. Possible to download 5.9 GB MoH Airborne on USB flash disc formatted in FAT32?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possible to download 5.9 GB MoH Airborne on USB flash disc formatted in FAT32?: Hello. I've added redeem code for 3 months membership 17 days ago and it was possible for me to free download 1st free game this month - Rayman for Xbox 360. Now when I try to download other free...