US~ Winter Storm TITAN to miss TITANFALL by 1 week.....

Discus and support US~ Winter Storm TITAN to miss TITANFALL by 1 week..... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I live in Florida, where we only have 2 types of weather - wet & MORE wet. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tohellnbak, Feb 28, 2014.

  1. US~ Winter Storm TITAN to miss TITANFALL by 1 week.....


    I live in Florida, where we only have 2 types of weather - wet & MORE wet.
     
    Galactic Geek, Feb 28, 2014
    #16
  2. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    woke up this morning at 6AM.. temp outside with wind chill was negative 19* with actual of 6*... this summer it will be 103* with a humidity of 97% <sigh>
     
    tohellnbak, Oct 31, 2018
    #17
  3. Galactic Geek Win User

    US~ Winter Storm TITAN to miss TITANFALL by 1 week.....

    I live in Florida, where we only have 2 types of weather - wet & MORE wet.
  4. CRUZZifer Win User

    US~ Winter Storm TITAN to miss TITANFALL by 1 week.....

    They are talking a snow storm here in Ohio this Sunday leading into Monday. I'm calling off regardless. I am so tired of this stuff. I've have the flu which turned into bronchitis so I was a mess. Not to mention the pills they prescribed me broke my skin
    out so I am completely over this weather lol. I hope everyone will be safe and no one has to go without power, that really sucks.

    Oh and bring on the Titans!!!
  5. Satsumo Win User

    US~ Winter Storm TITAN to miss TITANFALL by 1 week.....

    What would NOT be cool is if the storm hits on the night before release and brings down your power line!!! :(
  6. Unreal Warfare Win User

    US~ Winter Storm TITAN to miss TITANFALL by 1 week.....

    Stand by for Titanfall!

    On a literal scale, lol!
  7. N7 Gh0stz Win User

    US~ Winter Storm TITAN to miss TITANFALL by 1 week.....

    14 days for us in the uk but i got thief and PvZ to hold me over and i saw LOFTY WHO in a game earlier
Thema:

US~ Winter Storm TITAN to miss TITANFALL by 1 week.....

Loading...
  1. US~ Winter Storm TITAN to miss TITANFALL by 1 week..... - Similar Threads - US~ Winter Storm

  2. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  3. No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??

    in XboX Insiders
    No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments]
  4. This is bi week for us Alpha ring members?

    in XboX Insiders
    This is bi week for us Alpha ring members?: Title says it all? submitted by /u/Dakrkplayer2 [link] [comments]
  5. When will the beta ring update arrive for us? We're stuck on June 5th.

    in XboX Insiders
    When will the beta ring update arrive for us? We're stuck on June 5th.: We're still waiting for the previous beta update, the Xbox status badge on the dashboard, but it's been stuck since June 5th and no updates have arrived. When will it arrive for us in the beta...
  6. The "Permanent Conversion" Update Let us sacrifice our old discs for a Digital License!

    in XboX Insiders
    The "Permanent Conversion" Update Let us sacrifice our old discs for a Digital License!: The Problem Physical discs for classics like Red Dead Redemption are fragile. Even in 2026, we’re still dealing with discs getting scratched by drives or worn out by spinning every time we want to...
  7. Xbox gift cards us 50 usd for 45

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox gift cards us 50 usd for 45: 50 usd for 45 submitted by /u/Alarming_Painter241 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox should let us change gamertags for free after the first time

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox should let us change gamertags for free after the first time: I’ve been on Xbox for years, and I think it’s time we get more flexibility with our gamertags. People grow and change—our names should be able to change with us. Other platforms are starting to...
  9. Make Game Pass Ultimate A Yearly Subscription If You Want Us To Buy From You!? Easy!

    in XboX Insiders
    Make Game Pass Ultimate A Yearly Subscription If You Want Us To Buy From You!? Easy!: I know they have to keep sending money for us to have free games on Game Pass ultimate. But at the same time $30 a month is too much. If they would have made game pass a yearly subscription I...
  10. Stop the console war between Xbox and PlayStation — gaming should unite us, not divide us

    in XboX Insiders
    Stop the console war between Xbox and PlayStation — gaming should unite us, not divide us: The rivalry between Xbox and PlayStation has gone on for too long. While competition can be healthy, the toxic console war between communities only creates negativity. Gaming should be about fun,...