URGENT SUPPORT: Preview Program has Corrupted my Account or Data

Discus and support URGENT SUPPORT: Preview Program has Corrupted my Account or Data in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've had this problem for around 2-3yrs now and have constantly asked support and posted here and have so far got nowhere. In my recent support chat... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CHRISPOCALYP5E, May 8, 2020.

1. URGENT SUPPORT: Preview Program has Corrupted my Account or Data

I've had this problem for around 2-3yrs now and have constantly asked support and posted here and have so far got nowhere.

In my recent support chat the individual mentioned that something on Xbox Live's servers where they store data for everyone's gamertags could be corrupt on their side. Funny enough, after I quit the Insider program back then, only soon after did I notice
    these issues begin so I think its safe to assume that something server side on Xbox Live has corrupted my gamertag.

My issues:

a) I cannot delete messages (they magically re-appear hours, days, months later and some cannot be removed at all)

b) I cannot remove followers (when I wanted to clear my friends and followers lists you block someone- blocking them removes them from BOTH your friends and followers lists- there are some gamertags that I cannot remove)

c) Related to the above, those people I cannot remove aren't blocked either, we can still see each other and communicate vs those who aren't effected by this bug

What I ask, either:

1. Wipe my Gamertag's data of any messages and friends and followers so that its clear and I can start again

or

2. Figure out why my gamertag is corrupt and remove the unblockable people off of my lists and erase the messages that I cannot delete

I find it extremely annoying and unfair how I'm paying for this service and have waited around 2-3yrs to have my account's functionality return to normal. I think something needs to be done.

I'd like my account functionality returned to normal thanks.

:)

CHRISPOCALYP5E, May 8, 2020
  2. CHRISPOCALYP5E Win User

Another update: Still cannot block these people

Can I post their gamertags here? They're obviously hacked spam/bot accounts
  3. CHRISPOCALYP5E Win User

Hello? I blocked another friend today as we ran a test.

They were blocked and removed from BOTH friends and followers.

These other two glitched or hacked accounts are STILL on my friends and followers and
    DO NOT GET BLOCKED. We can
    still see what we're doing and communicate as normal.

I would really like them to be removed.
  4. CHRISPOCALYP5E Win User

Really guys? 2-3yrs and you're still going to let this happen?

UPDATE: I blocked one of my friends as a test and guess what?
    They were removed from BOTH my friends and followers lists. These other
    two spam accounts however do not suffer the same fate and
    are permanently stuck on my lists.

FIX THIS. NOW.
  5. CHRISPOCALYP5E Win User

ANOTHER UPDATE: After spamming the report feature on both gamertags almost 20 times over the last few weeks, nothing. I still cannot block them.

Can a OFFICIAL Support Employee respond? This has got way out of hand now.
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

Preview Update

Hey, l Kevin OG l! It looks like your account has only been invited to the preview program. I've got you the proper role to access the
    Preview Program Support forums. Since you seem to have the most recent preview update, it's likely that there is another account on your console that is fully enrolled in the
    program and has your console in the preview. Thanks for posting!
Thema:

1. URGENT SUPPORT: Preview Program has Corrupted my Account or Data - Similar Threads - URGENT SUPPORT Preview

2. Preciso urgente de um arquivo de atualização insider, se isso for possível estou com o...

in XboX Insiders
    Preciso urgente de um arquivo de atualização insider, se isso for possível estou com o...: Preciso de uma atualização offline insider, pois no site da Microsoft não tem e estou com o console parado devido a um erro de atualização, um desrespeito com usuário insider, se alguém tiver,...
  3. Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on

in XboX Insiders
    Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on: I sold my Xbox one today because I have an Xbox one x. I factory reset it but before I did I had to sign in to Microsoft and make it my "home" Xbox. I thought the factory reset would take that...
  4. Urgent copyright question about Forza in-game photos

in XBoX on Windows
    Urgent copyright question about Forza in-game photos: Hi! I wanted to ask a question about the copyright of in-game screenshots of Forza Series. I planned to publish an independent videogame magazine. Inside, there will be an article enriched by...
  5. How can I recover an old and unused account? URGENT

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I recover an old and unused account? URGENT: I have an outlook account just like this email but I forgot all login information. Please dont tell me that there is no way of recovering it. I see I still have my old number linked to the...
  6. I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?: Hello, with the holidays just recently ive had family visiting and friends. My cousins came over yesterday and one of them wanted to play minecraft and i let them on my laptop. Come to find out...
  7. Why is no one answering my very urgent support requests

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is no one answering my very urgent support requests: so my account for MS Rewards has been temp suppended, I am trying to redeem all my point to put towards a new xbox but it seems Microsoft dont like that idea and has put a stop to that. Ive...
  8. URGENT SUPPORT: Insider Program has Corrupted my Account or Data

in XBoX on Consoles
    URGENT SUPPORT: Insider Program has Corrupted my Account or Data: I've had this problem for around 2-3yrs now and have constantly asked support and posted here and have so far got nowhere. In my recent support chat the individual mentioned that something on...
  9. Xbox is not working, Light on device is not turning ON at all. Required urgent support.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox is not working, Light on device is not turning ON at all. Required urgent support.: Dear XBOX Team, We have recently purchased Xbox System from you. We have to supply this system to our customer, before supply we decided to check system in our office. After Software...
  10. Xbox Support please help! *URGENT*

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Support please help! *URGENT*: I have a back-up Xbox Gamertag account just in case I end up forgetting the login to this current account... Can someone from Xbox support help me? My Gamertag back-up is: Issue: I cannot...