URGENT/ PARISIAN FATHER Need To find KINECT + Adaptator for XBOX ONE S

Discus and support URGENT/ PARISIAN FATHER Need To find KINECT + Adaptator for XBOX ONE S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello i am based in Paris and i am looking for KINECT + Adaptator for XBOX ONE S for my daughter . Someone has good plans to find it ? : Real stuff... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MartinClergier, Feb 3, 2019.

1. URGENT/ PARISIAN FATHER Need To find KINECT + Adaptator for XBOX ONE S

Hello i am based in Paris and i am looking for KINECT + Adaptator for XBOX ONE S for my daughter .

Someone has good plans to find it ? : Real stuff which will work well.

Thank a lot because it look like difficult . ;-(

Martin

:)

MartinClergier, Feb 3, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Don't waste a lot of money on it because it is a dead technology. It is not being developed any longer so getting what you need is going to get more difficult as time goes on.
  3. ChiefJoboo Win User

The Kinect and the adapter for Xbox one S and X have been discontinued and are not being made anymore.

The only way to buy them would be on sites like Amazon (marketplace) and on EBay - and often for very expensive.

Make sure you buy the official kinect adapter made by Microsoft as the 3rd party ones are not guaranteed to work.

This seems to be a good place to buy the adapter since it's the Microsoft brand on amazon France here:

https://www.amazon.fr/Microsoft-Adaptateur-Kinect-pour-Windows/dp/B01K9HYZIQ
  4. Leo Invictus Win User

How plug Kinect in my new Xbox One X ?

You will need a Kinect Adapter for the Xbox One S (which will also work with the Xbox One X). Unfortunately, Microsoft no longer manufactures the adapter, and they are becoming rather expensive and difficult to find.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox One - Using Kinect for Game Chat

If you can find an Xbox One Kinect, you will need an adapter cable, if it is an S or X model Xbox One. These adapter cables are rarer than hens teeth and if you can find one, the seller wants silly money for it.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Xbox One S/ Microsoft

Hey there KD8HZY!

If you're upgrading from an original Xbox One to the Xbox One S,
    check out the steps here
    to receive an adapter. If you purchased an Kinect sensor separately with your Xbox One S, you'll need to find a local retailer that has them in stock.
Thema:

1. URGENT/ PARISIAN FATHER Need To find KINECT + Adaptator for XBOX ONE S - Similar Threads - URGENT PARISIAN FATHER

2. Preciso urgente de um arquivo de atualização insider, se isso for possível estou com o...

in XboX Insiders
    Preciso urgente de um arquivo de atualização insider, se isso for possível estou com o...: Preciso de uma atualização offline insider, pois no site da Microsoft não tem e estou com o console parado devido a um erro de atualização, um desrespeito com usuário insider, se alguém tiver,...
  3. Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on

in XboX Insiders
    Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on: I sold my Xbox one today because I have an Xbox one x. I factory reset it but before I did I had to sign in to Microsoft and make it my "home" Xbox. I thought the factory reset would take that...
  4. Urgent copyright question about Forza in-game photos

in XBoX on Windows
    Urgent copyright question about Forza in-game photos: Hi! I wanted to ask a question about the copyright of in-game screenshots of Forza Series. I planned to publish an independent videogame magazine. Inside, there will be an article enriched by...
  5. How can I recover an old and unused account? URGENT

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I recover an old and unused account? URGENT: I have an outlook account just like this email but I forgot all login information. Please dont tell me that there is no way of recovering it. I see I still have my old number linked to the...
  6. I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?: Hello, with the holidays just recently ive had family visiting and friends. My cousins came over yesterday and one of them wanted to play minecraft and i let them on my laptop. Come to find out...
  7. *URGENT* I can’t access my account under any conditions

in XBoX Accessibility
    *URGENT* I can’t access my account under any conditions: I’ve had my Xbox for a couple years now, and I restarted my console because I was having issues with updating a game. Well whenever I tried to log back in, I couldn’t remember my password. So I...
  8. Why is no one answering my very urgent support requests

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is no one answering my very urgent support requests: so my account for MS Rewards has been temp suppended, I am trying to redeem all my point to put towards a new xbox but it seems Microsoft dont like that idea and has put a stop to that. Ive...
  9. Urgent help needed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Urgent help needed: My controller's X button was sticky so after cleaning it with alcohol the A button has somehow connected to the Menu button and when I press the A button the menu button takes the action to,”...
  10. can i no longer recover the account ? *urgent*

in XBoX Accessibility
    can i no longer recover the account ? *urgent*: my account was somehow stolen from me and i am not having any success recovering it with the automated system so i reached out to microsoft agent and the agent said" the issue you are...