Urgent help I might lose everything

Discus and support Urgent help I might lose everything in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm having trouble signing into an existing account which was made years ago and I don't know the password. My old number is in the account and I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ya Mama1, Jul 17, 2023.

1. Ya Mama1
    Ya Mama1 Guest

I'm having trouble signing into an existing account which was made years ago and I don't know the password. My old number is in the account and I have no way of changing it because I don't know my account password. is there a way to change it? urgent help I might lose everything on there

:)

Ya Mama1, Jul 17, 2023
  2. Ya Mama1 Win User

Thanks but It doesn’t work for me because i don’t know the exact date I made the account or it said they couldn’t do anything with the information given
  3. Miguel Molina O Win User

Hi, I'm Miguel, community expert, I may not be an employee of Xbox, but I see you need some help, I'm Happy to help you.

The easiest steps to follow and the recommendations that xbox gives us, is to follow these simple steps:

- Go to Reset your password and enter your email address.

- Tell us where you'd like us to send a security code (email or phone number).

- Once you receive your security code, you'll be prompted to choose a new password and enter it twice. Passwords should be at least 8 characters long and should contain a mix of upper and lower case letters, numbers, and symbols.

I leave you the link to go directly to Reset password

https://account.live.com/password/reset
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Hello there, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you lost access to your Microsoft account.
    When we lose access to our accounts, we can try to recover it by following all the recommendations available in this related article:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com...

If none of the options work, the last resource is submitting the Microsoft account recovery form:

https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...

Lastly, and as a reminder, please notice that no one at Microsoft can change account details, or send password reset links to you, this is for security policies.
  5. Zerotheliger Win User

Cannot pre order forza horizon 3

Bump this is some what urgent i dont want to lose the pre order bonus.
  6. LOBOS FCH Win User

No sé puede procesar tu pago Your payment can not be processed

everything is updated on the card. I need urgent help to solve this problem.

does not work with any card and with any xbox account
Thema:

1. Urgent help I might lose everything - Similar Threads - Urgent help might

2. Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on

in XboX Insiders
    Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on: I sold my Xbox one today because I have an Xbox one x. I factory reset it but before I did I had to sign in to Microsoft and make it my "home" Xbox. I thought the factory reset would take that...
  3. I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?: Hello, with the holidays just recently ive had family visiting and friends. My cousins came over yesterday and one of them wanted to play minecraft and i let them on my laptop. Come to find out...
  4. Urgent help needed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Urgent help needed: My controller's X button was sticky so after cleaning it with alcohol the A button has somehow connected to the Menu button and when I press the A button the menu button takes the action to,”...
  5. DVI issue. Need urgent help

in XBoX on Consoles
    DVI issue. Need urgent help: Hi, I have a Xbox Series S and I accidentally set to DVI mode. Now my TV has a blank screen because it’s not on HDMI mode. How do I change it back to HDMI? ae9331fe-a4fa-47ba-a91d-08d4ffaeee01
  6. Microsoft Account Hacked, Attempted recovery and need help URGENTLY

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Hacked, Attempted recovery and need help URGENTLY: My account has been compromised due to malware of some sort. My email, password and contact details were all changed and I now cannot even use the account recovery tool to get it back. I have...
  7. URGENT HELP PLEASE! Someone has hit me with 2k fake bot followers that are following me and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    URGENT HELP PLEASE! Someone has hit me with 2k fake bot followers that are following me and...: URGENT HELP PLEASE! Someone has hit me with 2k fake bot followers that are following me and I would like to know how do I get rid of them all from my followers list?...
  8. I got robbed and in need of urgent help

in XBoX on Windows
    I got robbed and in need of urgent help: Hello I am very frustrated at the moment as I recently purchased an Xbox Series S second hand and he showed me that the game comes on and etc but when I got the game I went home to set it up and...
  9. Urgent help required - getting spammed with friend requests.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Urgent help required - getting spammed with friend requests.: A person joined the party and he said he was here to take people's accounts. Then, I started receiving non-stop friend requests from bot accounts with default names. I think he must have a system...
  10. Hey people of Xbox, I really need help and this is urgent.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey people of Xbox, I really need help and this is urgent.: Hey people of Xbox. I really need help. And this isn’t just a person begging for their account back because they done something horrible. I got banned permanently on September the 13th 2022 for my...