upnp cant be fixed despite trying all options

Discus and support upnp cant be fixed despite trying all options in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have an xbox one s and i have just moved in with a relative. ever since i had gotten my xbox set up here at my new residence ive had this problem... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by gamingoverload5, Jun 15, 2024 at 9:33 AM.

1. upnp cant be fixed despite trying all options

Hi, I have an xbox one s and i have just moved in with a relative. ever since i had gotten my xbox set up here at my new residence ive had this problem where my internet says "upnp not succesful" as well as a strict nat type.

I have spent the past 3 days trying to fix this and have tried...

• making a static ip on my xbox
    • turning upnp off and on in my router
    • using dhcp reservation
    • port forwarding the appropriate ports
    • plugging in through ethernet
    • dmz hosting
    • alternate port selection
    • clearing my mac address
    • resetting to factory settings
    I have been restarting my console and router every step i take and nothing is working, I've been trying everything i can find and nothing seems to work at all so some direction would be very appreciated as this is driving me insane.

it is also worth noting that my relative has an xbox series x that works perfectly fine on our wifi, i am aware this might change some things but im not sure.

:)

gamingoverload5, Jun 15, 2024 at 9:33 AM
  2. TimeQFX Win User

Constantly disconnected from Live

Depending on your router, some users have experience issues running UPnP despite most guides suggesting to enable it for xbox live setup. In the past I had the same issue with disconnects. The problem went away once UPnP was disabled. I'm not saying
    it is a fix, but worth a try.
  3. RobertBuckalew Win User

No apps or games will sync with the cloud.

cant do upnp if you did port forwarding...try and disable upnp...
  4. GeraldHargis Win User

Can't get NAT of of moderate

disable UPnP as it might work. If not, Try DMZ (if it is an option). If not, try direct modem connection.
  5. DIEIEP N CLEAN Win User

Constant Disconnecting From Xbox Live!!

UPnP is set to ON by default. I read somewhere that a possible fix could be to put in a DMZ host. Seeing as I was having the same issue before DMZ host, and UPnP - ON.. Should I try UPnP - OFF??
  6. xSUxT DiZzZzLe Win User

NAT ERRORS

PalZer0 That was an awesome link!!! once I went into the XFINITY Router and enabled UPnP it was fixed!!!! Thanks for helping me!!!

Cant wait for the new X Box 1 next month!!!!!
Thema:

upnp cant be fixed despite trying all options

1. upnp cant be fixed despite trying all options - Similar Threads - upnp cant fixed

2. Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?: I need help with taking out the upnp is not succesful message please help. These people from microsoft dont wanna help me. e80a7c19-dfbb-4d8b-a3f5-f721f0340fc3
  3. Upnp not working even after suggested steps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upnp not working even after suggested steps: My upnp worn work no matter the steps I do and I'm not sure what to do the only thing I haven't tried is port forwarding but I'm not sure that would work without upnp...
  4. How I can put on UPnP ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How I can put on UPnP ?: I was on a ticket and the guy says to check the router and disable nat and put again on, but in the router site I can't do that, what I should to do? e6a0ed20-cf30-4e37-8981-11ade85b5d4d
  5. UPnP issue after changing to new modem

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    UPnP issue after changing to new modem: I have a Xbox series s, just hooked up to a Telstra smart modem gen 3. I received the UPnP not successful in network status (NAT Type - Moderate). I briefly connect to a party but everyone else is...
  6. How to do I fix upnp not successful and xbox live core services issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to do I fix upnp not successful and xbox live core services issues: Its not letting me load into any of my games and when i go to the network settings it says upnp not successful and xbox live core services issues a8abaeff-7258-4d27-93ff-efd712656ff6
  7. How do i change upnp if router doesnt allow me to

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i change upnp if router doesnt allow me to: Upnp not on. My t mobile hot spot does not have router config options so how do enable upnp without it so i can use xbox app on xbox 1x to install appys 97d44d6f-3ec8-458f-9b5a-923a996c5980
  8. Series x set as dmz and nat open keeps changing to strict upnp unsucsessful

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x set as dmz and nat open keeps changing to strict upnp unsucsessful: Series x i get it set up so its open and works fine, within a few days its reverted to strict nat, and upnp unsussesful. Ive set up staric ip and dmz server made sure relevant ports are open and...
  9. What is going on this upnp ****

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on this upnp ****: What's going on with this UPN **** I'm just trying to log in and it keeps saying not successful and Xbox support it's just AI that won't answer anything should have kept my PlayStation...
  10. Wireless, Open NAT, UPNP enabled, ports forwarded, no double NAT, STILL CANT CONNECT TO XBL!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless, Open NAT, UPNP enabled, ports forwarded, no double NAT, STILL CANT CONNECT TO XBL!: I'm so unbelievably annoyed with XBL and this awful connection issue I'm having. I have gone through the entire post located here:...