Uploads gaming capture. Capture privacy is set to private. Capture is of in game cut scene....

Discus and support Uploads gaming capture. Capture privacy is set to private. Capture is of in game cut scene.... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; In the middle of playing Baldur's Gate 3 I got a notification that my account has been temporarily suspended. I was panicked but more so extremely... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lux ., Jan 2, 2024.

1. Lux .
    Lux . Guest

Uploads gaming capture. Capture privacy is set to private. Capture is of in game cut scene....

In the middle of playing Baldur's Gate 3 I got a notification that my account has been temporarily suspended. I was panicked but more so extremely confused, I almost thought my account had been hacked or something. I followed the prompts and QR code to learn it was from a GAME CLIP. I'm shocked.

Some important facts:

I capture in game photos/ clips constantly. All games, Fallout, Red Dead, Gta to name a few where cut scenes or scenarios can be suggestive.

My captures are set to private. Only I can see them. Because I capture photos/videos to be able to download them from my xbox app.

I am on Act 3 of Baldur's Gate 3. Meaning i have already captured alot, including a few intimate moments.

I purchased this game through the Xbox store.

But now for whatever reason one clip of about 5 of the same exact scene was the reason to be temporarily suspended and have 3 strikes that will not fall off until june 2024. I submitted an appeal to explain this and the fact that my captures aren't public and it was denied.

How can you provide and option to capture in game clips of a game that you sell and then punish a person for doing so. I am not posting these publicly to your network or broadcasting these clips on your platform. What rule is this breaking is this is private for me to download when you offer this service. This is very cruel and almost like baiting a player to buy something , use a feature and then punish them

This clip was for my eyes only to share to my app to be downloaded and save my gaming memories. This has now made me feel like I have to be on edge while gaming and no longer enjoy capturing the moment of gaming.

:)

Lux ., Jan 2, 2024
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Uploads gaming capture. Capture privacy is set to private. Capture is of in game cut scene. Gets banned on Xbox. Baldur's Gate 3

Hello Lux .,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that the issue you are describing is related to Xbox Live Enforcement actions including bans and suspensions. This is handled solely by Xbox Enforcement team and this would mean that support here in community forum and other platform cannot do more in providing assistance related to any Xbox enforcement actions. You can reach out the dedicated team by submitting a case review which I believed you have done already and got denied.

With regards to allowing capture in game clips but is causing you to get suspensions or strikes, you can review Microsoft Services Agreement including the Code of Conduct section and Community Standards for Xbox . Additionally, you may check Xbox enforcement action FAQ | Xbox Support for your additional reference.

We thank you for bringing this concern here and glad to provide the information needed.

Sincerely,

3. Tomm_A Win User

Uploads gaming capture. Capture privacy is set to private. Capture is of in game cut scene. Gets banned on Xbox. Baldur's Gate 3

Hello Lux .

Thank you for getting back with the thread and truly apologized for the lack of information provided.

Earlier in the week, Baldur's Gate 3 on Xbox made headlines once again when a user or player received a year-long ban after accidentally uploading some game clips featuring adult-only scenes. We are already aware of the issue and any bans should begin to lift. Work is ongoing, and the Microsoft team is aware of the issue! If you're wanting to upload any clips in the meantime, make sure to turn off mature content.

We thank you for your understanding and while we continue working to fix the issue to provide you a better experience in gaming.

Sincerely,

4. Lux . Win User

Due to the current media coverage on this topic I request that this has a second look.
  5. KaiChandan Win User

Video Clips on Xbox One S

Here are my settings:

allow game captures: captures by me

record what happened: 5 minutes

automatically upload: captures by me

game clip resolution: 720p SDR

Capture location: internal
  6. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Downloading Xbox screenshots to pc

You can use OneDrive. You get 5GB of storage for free.

In the capture settings on the console, you can set it so that captures are automatically uploaded to OneDrive if you like. You can also manually upload multiple captures to OneDrive at once via the Captures app. Also, you can upload an individual capture to OneDrive via the Share menu.

Once uploaded, screenshots will appear in the Pictures\Xbox Screenshots folder inside your OneDrive folder, and videos will appear in Videos\Xbox Game DVR.
Thema:

1. Uploads gaming capture. Capture privacy is set to private. Capture is of in game cut scene.... - Similar Threads - Uploads gaming capture

2. Xbox series s - Upload saved games to the cloud.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s - Upload saved games to the cloud.: Hi all, Any chance to explain how to choose a game and upload his save game MANUALLY to the cloud? On PlayStation it was so easy, choose the game, select the content, select the save game then...
  3. I can't upload any of my game captures onto Onedrive from my Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't upload any of my game captures onto Onedrive from my Xbox series X: I've been trying to backup my game captures to one drive since they are starting to expire soon and I'm low on space anyway. The issue is when I try to upload any of them, a message comes up on my...
  4. Can I upload an RE5 saved game from the 360 to play on the One or Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I upload an RE5 saved game from the 360 to play on the One or Series X?: I have a saved RE5 game on ICloud from the 360. Can I use that saved game on the Xbox One/Series X? I really don't want to restart that game over again. I have the game loaded on the One and...
  5. Uploads gaming capture. Capture privacy is set to private. Capture is of in game cut scene....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Uploads gaming capture. Capture privacy is set to private. Capture is of in game cut scene....: In the middle of playing Baldur's Gate 3 I got a notification that my account has been temporarily suspended. I was panicked but more so extremely confused, I almost thought my account had been...
  6. How do I download my uploaded Xbox Game Captures on PC WITHOUT using OneDrive

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I download my uploaded Xbox Game Captures on PC WITHOUT using OneDrive: In the past you could use the Companion App on PC and Mobile to download Clips and Screenshot from the Xbox network. But Microsoft removed it and now we only have the Xbox App which doesn't even...
  7. Xbox Game Captures not uploading to OneDrive

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Captures not uploading to OneDrive: Game clips are not uploading to OneDrive. I've tried a power cycle and a soft reset, yet the issue persists. They will upload to the Xbox Network just fine, but not the Drive. Edit: Other...
  8. game captures not uploading

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    game captures not uploading: my game captures won't upload I upload them and it doesn't work and I have the option to upload again already tried reset while keeping games and apps 95c66b53-cc68-4407-96ff-ede75274f8da
  9. Cannot upload game captures to the Xbox Live network.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot upload game captures to the Xbox Live network.: For the past few days I am unable to upload my game captures neither pictures nor videos to the xbox live network. They only upload to the console. They do not show up on the Xbox app either. When...
  10. I’m on Xbox series s and I’m having trouble locating the game capture upload queue. Any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m on Xbox series s and I’m having trouble locating the game capture upload queue. Any...: Im concerned the queue may be jammed. I tried basically everything from Turing it on and off and looking everywhere in the settings I even did a soft factory reset (with the keep games option) to...