Upload your qualifying sales receipt and get a $5 promotional Xbox Gift Card?!

Discus and support Upload your qualifying sales receipt and get a $5 promotional Xbox Gift Card?! in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hello, i have uploaded the qualifying 4 receipts to get my $5 promotional Xbox Gift Card total of $20 about 3 weeks ago and did not got even one... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by motzaeli-0BCA5A50-3A01-4778-BBDC-38B50B0B44BE, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Upload your qualifying sales receipt and get a $5 promotional Xbox Gift Card?!

hello,

i have uploaded the qualifying 4 receipts to get my $5 promotional Xbox Gift Card total of $20 about 3 weeks ago and did not got even one redeem code back.

i have connected Xbox support and MS store support and MS tech support over 8 times and they keep refer me to the next support team...

i dont understand why is it so hard to replay and to solve this problem.

thank you.

G.M

https://xbox.promo.eprize.com/getthemost/?affiliate_id=1b

:)

motzaeli-0BCA5A50-3A01-4778-BBDC-38B50B0B44BE, Apr 29, 2014
  2. nycjax
    nycjax Guest
    Xbox Live Gold Card 1 year sign up / $15 promotional xbox gift card issue

Hello,

I signed up for xbox live gold for 1 year on 6/20/15 because it indicated that I would receive a $15 promotional xbox gift card.

I received a message today from XBOX LIVE today welcoming me to xbox live gold with a promotional code.

But the problem is that I only got a $5 promotional gift card instead of the $15 promotional gift card that I suppose to receive...

When I clicked xbox live gold when I was about to sign up, it indicated like this shown below.

1 year subscription - $15 promotional gift card

3 months subscription - $10 promotional gift card

1 month subscription - $5 promotional gift card

Please look into this and get back to me... I won't redeem the $5 promotional code that I received today until I hear back from you guys...

I look forward to hear back from you soon...

Thank you xbox and happy 4th.

Best regards,

Jin

[table][tr][/tr][/table]

nycjax, Apr 29, 2014
  3. NOBLExGAMER
    NOBLExGAMER Guest
    Have Not Received My $5 giftcard

I entered in the promotion where you upload a receipt from a qualifying purchase and get sent a $5 giftcard. I registered 3 receipts on the 29th of May and received the corresponding emails on the 30th of May, now I uploaded 2 more receipts on the 30th of
    May and I have not received the emails for those receipts. Can someone help me with this, I've contacted support only to be redirected multiple times ending up here. I really want the cards that I'm owed as they were to pay for a game.

NOBLExGAMER, Apr 29, 2014
  4. Misses Joust
    Misses Joust Guest

G'day motzaeli! Please ensure that each of your receipts qualifies for eligibility by reviewing the

Official Rules
    . This includes everything from regional eligibility to where the purchase was made to how big your file size is. Aso please make sure that the code provided by the webpage was written legibly on each receipt - not the code to redeem the membership
    or gift card!

Misses Joust, Apr 29, 2014
  5. hi,

1.As it looks no one did get the $5 promotional Xbox Gift Card.

2. I did made sure that all receipts are legit and qualifying.

My feeling is that this is a scam as my personal experiance of "pushing around" by three support teams with no real answer.

G.M

motzaeli-0BCA5A50-3A01-4778-BBDC-38B50B0B44BE, Apr 30, 2014
  6. well i guess that something is wrong here as no one respond or got it.

Microsoft please assist here.

motzaeli-0BCA5A50-3A01-4778-BBDC-38B50B0B44BE, May 5, 2014
  7. Misses Joust
    Misses Joust Guest
    Please be assured that this is a legitimate promotion. We're looking into it here to see if we can get some information. Hang tight for now!

Misses Joust, May 5, 2014
  8. Upload your qualifying sales receipt and get a $5 promotional Xbox Gift Card?!

hello again,

the posts keep piling up and no one gets any $$$ from this or any other promotion.

i do think that it is about the time that we all get an answer and an explanation from an official MS rep.

waiting on your replay.

G.M

motzaeli-0BCA5A50-3A01-4778-BBDC-38B50B0B44BE, May 6, 2014
  9. Spectre197
    Spectre197 Guest
    I'm having the same issue I have called and live chatted with 4 different areas of Microsoft each of them passing the buck to the next till I was told to come here. I'm sorry but all this work for just 5 bucks? Microsoft needs to get this fixed.

Spectre197, May 7, 2014
  10. I've submitted 3 receipts in total and receive the $5 promo code twice. My wife has done a couple and both went through. A common area seems to be when people submitted multiple codes at same time. Until this issue is illuminated, I'd recommend submitting
    any additional receipts one log in at a time. My failed receipt occurred when I won the scratch game on same log in. The issue seems to occur when one log in has to do more than one thing.

DecayingPhoton1, May 7, 2014
  11. Spectre197
    Spectre197 Guest
    Come on Microsoft get you head in the game and fix this issue. If you want to make sure this is proper promotion I will be glad to take pictures of signs at gamestop showing it.

Spectre197, May 9, 2014
  12. ZendoRules
    ZendoRules Guest
    i upload two receipt a 12month live membership and a 25dollars gift card ... same here didnt get that 5bucks they saying Upload your qualifying sales receipt and get a  promotional Xbox Gift Card?! :( ...

ZendoRules, May 9, 2014
  13. MisterFizzle
    MisterFizzle Guest

Hi Zendo,

Unfortunately, we can't help directly from here but there are a couple of ways to contact the folks who can help:

1. Check out the promo's FAQ and fill out the form at the bottom of the page.
      1. Select "Where's my gift card?" from the dropdown.
    2. Send an email direct to L: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***.

Whichever option you choose, please include as much info as you can!

MisterFizzle, May 10, 2014
  14. Well as expected MS send us nicely and politely to look for a solution out of their territory.

I really thought that this emerging issue will make them to find a solution but I was wrong.

MS regain our trust and take responsibility.

Hope that someone will read it and act accordingly.

motzaeli-0BCA5A50-3A01-4778-BBDC-38B50B0B44BE, May 13, 2014
  15. MisterFizzle
    MisterFizzle Guest
    Hey motzaeli,

I'm really sorry to hear you feel that way.

Honestly, if there was something that I could do for you on my end, I would love to help. However, in this case, the best thing I can do for you is point you in the right direction to get help.

I'm honestly not trying to give you the run-around or anything. Those contacts I listed above are your best options for getting this issue sorted out.

MisterFizzle, May 18, 2014
Thema: