Upload Studio Updated - can finally use without Kinect.

Discus and support Upload Studio Updated - can finally use without Kinect. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Title says it all. And the 'Kinect is Unplugged' message on the dashboard is now GONE. Great update! 0811f619-fd32-4607-82e4-ed1d51f3f8bf Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LSpear76, Jun 4, 2014.

1. LSpear76
    LSpear76 Guest

Title says it all.

And the 'Kinect is Unplugged' message on the dashboard is now GONE.

Great update!

:)

LSpear76, Jun 4, 2014
  2. IXISTiCKYIXI
    IXISTiCKYIXI Guest
    Can't use Upload studio without Kinect plugged in?

Same here. I want to use Upload Studio without my Kinect plugged in.

IXISTiCKYIXI, Jun 4, 2014
  3. Lewis Dawson
    Lewis Dawson Guest
    Use Upload Studio without Kinect

Is there any way to edit my uploaded clips without having Kinect plugged in?

If you can't, then count this is a suggestion to edit clips without Kinect as I can see the menu's which are accessable when I get the Kinect message telling me to plug in my Kinect. I don't see why XBL should have this barrier, just because where my XB1
    is, I am unable to setup my Kinect. It's stupid imo.

Lewis Dawson, Jun 4, 2014
  4. Upload Studio Updated - can finally use without Kinect.

You could ALWAYS use Upload Studio without the Kinect! *SMH*

You just couldn't use certain aspects of it, such as recording your voice or your face (& still shouldn't be able to)...

The whole idea that you couldn't use it without the Kinect was blatantly false.

Galactic Geek, Jun 4, 2014
  5. LSpear76
    LSpear76 Guest
    No, you could not use Upload Studio without Kinect. I've tried for months and it *always* told me to plug in my Kinect. They just released an update and it took off the requirement.

LSpear76, Jun 4, 2014
  6. same here tried for weeks kept saying plug Kinect in

MessiahBrowny, Jun 4, 2014
  7. Shaggy2000
    Shaggy2000 Guest
    Easy way too have solved that Upload Studio/Kinect problem, plug in the Kinect..........just a thought.

Shaggy2000, Jun 4, 2014
  8. Upload Studio Updated - can finally use without Kinect.

Sold Kinect didn't use it Upload Studio Updated - can finally use without Kinect. :)

MessiahBrowny, Jun 4, 2014
  9. I'm glad those of you who wanted this feature got it.

BHC Bluez n 2z, Jun 4, 2014
  10. Dark Wolf
    Dark Wolf Guest
    If the "Kinect is Unplugged" message is gone then hooray! Now just give me a dashboard that isslighty more friendly with a controller and the Kinect can go back in the box.

Dark Wolf, Jun 5, 2014
  11. SniffyBat34
    SniffyBat34 Guest
    You could always use Upload Studio without Kinect? What console were you on? If you started up Upload Studio without Kinect it always said Kinect was required!

SniffyBat34, Jun 5, 2014
  12. f00xm4n
    f00xm4n Guest
    I guess some people are born to cut off their nose to spite their face. It's worth so much more then the price you got for selling it, they even said it costs the same as manufacturing the X1.

Out of interest how much you get?

I hear they buy it for $20 which is about 12 quid, which is more then 2 large big macs with shakes.

f00xm4n, Jun 5, 2014
  13. Upload Studio Updated - can finally use without Kinect.

[quote user=""]What console were you on?[/quote]I was on a console that had the Kinect sensor plugged in. Upload Studio Updated - can finally use without Kinect. ;)

Galactic Geek, Jun 6, 2014
  14. 80 pound gb i got few weeks back

MessiahBrowny, Jun 6, 2014
  15. Sorry love my xbox one but the kinect is a big pile of poo. Microsoft made the biggest mistake in going for kinect instead of spending the money on a more powerful console. The era of the wi has passed. If the xbix one doesn't sell well they only have themselves
    to blame.

Marky Mark uk-437DD7B3-262E-4C1B-B176-5F1041E4BBE0, Jun 6, 2014
Thema:

1. Upload Studio Updated - can finally use without Kinect. - Similar Threads - Upload Studio Updated

2. A replacement for Upload Studio ?

in XboX Insiders
    A replacement for Upload Studio ?: Hi, I have always wondered if we are going to get a app like Upload Studio where we can edit our clips with cool effects and sound also a app where we can see our clips in details like game folder...
  3. Will upload studio be returning to xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Will upload studio be returning to xbox: Hi there xbox development team, do you guys know when the upload studio app will be making it return on xbox again. Because this was great app to edit your clip for any social media sites you want...
  4. All game captures deleted when they discontinued Upload Studio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All game captures deleted when they discontinued Upload Studio: Can anyone explain why every single one of my game captures stored directly to my Xbox storage were deleted when Upload Studio was discontinued? I had years of clips saved that are now just...
  5. Any news on when the new Upload studio is coming out?

in XboX Insiders
    Any news on when the new Upload studio is coming out?: Laptop burned out, need to make a vid and upload studio is still offline, any news? submitted by /u/oddtrailfinder [link] [comments]
  6. I HATE HOW MICROSOFT REMOVED Upload Studio FOR XBOX!!!!!!!!!

in XBoX on Mobile
    I HATE HOW MICROSOFT REMOVED Upload Studio FOR XBOX!!!!!!!!!: I am really disappointed that Microsoft thought it was ok to move Upload to Mobile, This is ridiculous and i hope oneday we will have Upload back on Xbox, Just Why Phones, Why put it on phones?...
  7. Upload Studio is no more supported.

in XboX Insiders
    Upload Studio is no more supported.: Well, so no more Upload Studio. Granted, it was almost unusable right now, but almost unusable was still better then nothing. There's something new down the line or is just another functionality...
  8. Upload Studio No Longer Supported - Trouble Trimming Clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio No Longer Supported - Trouble Trimming Clips: I logged onto my Xbox today and went to edit a clip via the Upload Studio, it now pops up with a message stating that it’s no longer supported and recommends deleting the app. If I try to edit...
  9. Upload Studio Trim Video Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload Studio Trim Video Not Working: Whether from the Xbox clip review or Upload Studio App I can't trim video. The process locks up after about 3/4 of the rendering after I select "Save" and then times out after several minutes. I...
  10. Upload Studio Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio Issues: So basically my trimming feature doesn't trim , it stalls out and fails. My add game clip option in Upload Studio fails to load the clip. Basically I can't use Upload Studio, I've tried a full...