Upload studio update made things worse!!

Discus and support Upload studio update made things worse!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok, just downloaded the Upload studio update but after I selected and pressed on edit your clips The screen appears to load then nothing a black... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VK Lord Vortex, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Upload studio update made things worse!!

Ok, just downloaded the Upload studio update but after I selected and pressed on
    edit your clips

The screen appears to load then nothing a black screen wtf!!!??

I've never had this issue, until this update!

Has anyone else have this problem or is it just me???

:)

VK Lord Vortex, Mar 6, 2016
  2. cageframpton
    cageframpton Guest
    editing clips

why cant teen accounts use upload studio with out permission whats the worse that can happen nothing

cageframpton, Mar 6, 2016
  3. SigmaTheDJ
    SigmaTheDJ Guest
    The new YouTube app is painfully slow

I uploaded a bunch of clips to YouTube using the old app and because my upload speed is reasonably good, it would literally take just a few seconds. I've just used the new app for the first time and uploading clips is painfully slow compared to the old app.
    They still haven't fixed the issue with all videos that you've edited in Upload Studio having the title "Upload Studio" rather than the titles you gave to the clips, making it really hard to know which clip is which.

An update should make things better, not worse. With the recent beta dashboard updates making the console itself laggy as anything, this is starting to get on my nerves.

SigmaTheDJ, Mar 6, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Upload studio update made things worse!!