Upload Studio - record game clip button missing

Discus and support Upload Studio - record game clip button missing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I want to record clips longer than the max 10mins supported by the default Xbox recorder, and I've read online that upload studio should allow to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pedroscreamerovsky, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Upload Studio - record game clip button missing

Hi, I want to record clips longer than the max 10mins supported by the default Xbox recorder, and I've read online that upload studio should allow to record clips up to 30mins. So I've downloaded the app looking for that record clip button, that I can see
    in all the tutorials online. The problem is that my app doesn't have the button at all. The only button I see is "manage my clips", but the "record new game clip" button, that is supposed to be just below that, is not there at all. I've tried to find solutions
    online, but apparently I'm the only one experiencing this problem. Is it something that someone have experienced? Do someone have some ideas on why? Some hints? Thank you all

:)

pedroscreamerovsky, Jun 13, 2018
  2. Sanana94
    Sanana94 Guest
    Captures stored ON my Xbox disappeared

Just a quick update about what @Arminator said, when you record a new clip, you can push the xbox button on your controller, go on recent recordings,
    open the clip you want to save forever, and select "Upload to OneDrive" Upload Studio - record game clip button missing :)

No need to create a new clip via upload studio!

Sanana94, Jun 13, 2018
  3. Gold Roger
    Gold Roger Guest
    No sound on upload studio

Not sure if its an issue with Nba2k14 (the only game I have atm) or upload studio, but, whenever I record a clip there is no in game sound.

Gold Roger, Jun 13, 2018
  4. ThankOurTroops Win User

Turn Off Video Snapshots

When on the Xbox One home screen press the menu button and go to settings, then preferences, and uncheck where it says "record clips with game DVR." Saved clips can be found and deleted in the Upload app, not Upload Studio though. Highlight clips in the
    "saved clips" section, press the menu button, then choose delete.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox live captures on pc

Hey Jason!

Thanks for reaching out to us today. Game clips on Xbox are recorded, edited, and shared from the Game DVR feature associated to the Upload Studio app. The Upload Studio app is the only way to upload and share clips that you recorded from Xbox or Xbox on
    Windows 10.

As of right now, I don't think there is a way to convert or transfer your recorded files that are captured using your internal graphics card. All clips are captured using the Game DVR feature and then edited and shared from Upload Studio.

Look over our
    Game DVR and Upload Studio on Xbox One
    article online that goes over how to record and share clips on Xbox.

Hope this helps!
  6. duggers76 Win User

Game DVR vs. Upload Studio vs. My Game Clips

Every clip you create using game dvr or clips that are automatically recorded, your friends can see, but if you want to share your clip with the Xbox community you have to upload them, with the upload studio.
  7. Mister Beep Win User

delete clip, but it's still there

Hey Poulpc,

Thanks for posting! The primary app we recommend using to check and manage your game clips will be the Upload Studio app. If you delete a clip after recording, does it show up in the Upload Studio app? If it does still appear right away, does waiting a minute
    or two reflect that the Clip is deleted properly?

Let us know if the Upload Studio app behaves as expected.
  8. Mister Maka Win User

Xbox clips too long?

Hey there PyroTracer.

Clips are always recorded at 30 seconds, but you can edit longer clips within Upload Studio :)
Thema:

Upload Studio - record game clip button missing

1. Upload Studio - record game clip button missing - Similar Threads - Upload Studio record

2. A replacement for Upload Studio ?

in XboX Insiders
    A replacement for Upload Studio ?: Hi, I have always wondered if we are going to get a app like Upload Studio where we can edit our clips with cool effects and sound also a app where we can see our clips in details like game folder...
  3. Will upload studio be returning to xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Will upload studio be returning to xbox: Hi there xbox development team, do you guys know when the upload studio app will be making it return on xbox again. Because this was great app to edit your clip for any social media sites you want...
  4. All game captures deleted when they discontinued Upload Studio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All game captures deleted when they discontinued Upload Studio: Can anyone explain why every single one of my game captures stored directly to my Xbox storage were deleted when Upload Studio was discontinued? I had years of clips saved that are now just...
  5. Any news on when the new Upload studio is coming out?

in XboX Insiders
    Any news on when the new Upload studio is coming out?: Laptop burned out, need to make a vid and upload studio is still offline, any news? submitted by /u/oddtrailfinder [link] [comments]
  6. I HATE HOW MICROSOFT REMOVED Upload Studio FOR XBOX!!!!!!!!!

in XBoX on Mobile
    I HATE HOW MICROSOFT REMOVED Upload Studio FOR XBOX!!!!!!!!!: I am really disappointed that Microsoft thought it was ok to move Upload to Mobile, This is ridiculous and i hope oneday we will have Upload back on Xbox, Just Why Phones, Why put it on phones?...
  7. I can't record voice overs on upload studio.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't record voice overs on upload studio.: When I try to record a voice over it won't show I'm even talking and it's not recording the voice over. I've had this problem for a week and it's making me mad. I know it is not my headset...
  8. Unable to record voice over in upload studio.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to record voice over in upload studio.: Since the last update I can not do voice over on videos with or without kenect. The kenect picks up my voice commands and friends can hear me chat with them through the kenect. My mic works...
  9. SOLVED* - How to record game & party chat using upload studio

in XBoX on Consoles
    SOLVED* - How to record game & party chat using upload studio: Welcome everyone! Recently I have seen a lot of people on forums everywhere stating Why doesn't the Xbox dvr record game or party chat. Even as i write this now it still hasn't changed or been...
  10. No Sound on game clip on upload studio after using "Xbox Record that" with Stereo ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Sound on game clip on upload studio after using "Xbox Record that" with Stereo ...: My last 3 clips I've recorded to Upload have no sound and all of these were recorded while using the Microsoft Stereo Headset. c44cce36-295d-4d8a-9ccb-cf71478c196a