Upload studio Problem

Discus and support Upload studio Problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, every time i record a clip it has no sound. How do i fix that? I use to have sounds on my clips but i dont know what happened. Thanks in advance... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChefxRoyal, Sep 22, 2014.

1. ChefxRoyal
    ChefxRoyal Guest

Upload studio Problem

Hello, every time i record a clip it has no sound. How do i fix that? I use to have sounds on my clips but i dont know what happened. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

:)

ChefxRoyal, Sep 22, 2014
  2. Zodspeed
    Zodspeed Guest
    Upload Studio Problem

I'm having trouble uploading clips from Upload Studio to Upload.

It only works when i upload edited clips that are 10-20 seconds long

when i put multiple clips together and add transitions, the project ends up being about 1 minute and 30 seconds long. This is when i have trouble uploading. It says something like "Unable to upload, check your internet connection and try again"

last time i used Upload studio it was perfectly fine, that was a few months ago and now it's not working

my internet is perfectly fine, i'm able to play games online with my friends, watch netflix, and upload short clips. Why is this being so stupid? Upload studio needs some major updates.

Zodspeed, Sep 22, 2014
  3. DefOwn
    DefOwn Guest
    Upload Studio Problem

Same here, I cant get anything to upload.

DefOwn, Sep 22, 2014
  4. Miss Bijoux Win User

Problems with upload studio!

Hey there Sir Ice!

Does this issue also happen on your main account or is it only the secondary one? First thing that comes to mind is going to be trying to

power cycle
    your console. I'm not totally sure this will help but it's always the place you wanna start for troubleshooting. If that doesn't work, double check the privacy settings on your second account to be sure that nothing changed and that the account's
    Upload Studio has storage space available still. It's also worth going ahead and

re-adding the account
    to your console.

You can also try sharing a video or a clip with me to see if it loads for me. Keep us posted! :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Upload studio problems

Hey DARKSIDE407 -

I'd recommend
    uninstalling
    Upload Studio,
    power cycling
    your Xbox One console, then reinstalling the app and trying again. Hopefully that helps!

Let us know how it goes. :)
  6. Relegions Win User

Problem with Upload Studio

Have you tried clearing your chache? 3tmes? Then delete upload studio re-downlaod
  7. DefOwn Win User

Upload Studio Problem

Same here, I cant get anything to upload.
  8. Zodspeed Win User

Upload Studio Problem

forgot to mention that I called Xbox Support and they told me I should try clearing up some space in my storage. I did that and it still doesn't work. Only about 25% of my storage is being used right now
Thema:

Upload studio Problem

1. Upload studio Problem - Similar Threads - Upload studio Problem

2. Problem Upload Studio - Cannot share clips after adding voice-over! PLEASE HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem Upload Studio - Cannot share clips after adding voice-over! PLEASE HELP!: Hi! I already contacted the Support, no solution The problem: after adding voice-over at a clip I cannot share it. I use the MS chat-headset (that came with the Xbox) and comment the clip,...
  3. Problem with Upload Studio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Upload Studio: Hey, first sorry for my bad english but there are no forums in french. I have a problem, a wanted to upload a video with the app Upload Studio BUT the downloading is about 0.3Mbit/s but i have a...
  4. problem with upload studio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with upload studio: I want to create a montage in upload studio, I get all done with editing and then all I haft to do is finish and download it to upload and the one drive. but I keep getting a error on the upload...
  5. Xbox DVR/ Upload Studio Problem = Capture Queue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox DVR/ Upload Studio Problem = Capture Queue?: I posted this in console because I have no idea where it goes as the apps are xbox apps. here we go! Hey There! I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this. If not please redirect me...
  6. Upload Studio Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio Problem: I'm having trouble uploading clips from Upload Studio to Upload. It only works when i upload edited clips that are 10-20 seconds long when i put multiple clips together and add transitions, the...
  7. Upload Studio editing problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio editing problem: Hi Our household has 3 XboxONE's. My HOME Xbox is in our bedroom...but, we use the livingroom console more often which is My Husband's HOME Xbox. Now here's my Upload Studio problem. When I edit...
  8. Problem with Upload Studio and OneDrive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Upload Studio and OneDrive: I used to be able to edit clips and then upload them to OneDrive. I no longer have that option. Before when i was done with a clip I would get the option to Save and Upload to OneDrive. I no...
  9. Capture Queue / Xbox DVR/ Upload Studio Problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Capture Queue / Xbox DVR/ Upload Studio Problem?: Hey There! I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this. If not please redirect me elsewhere. I often record some 3 minute game clips of say, Overwatch with no issues whatsoever edit...
  10. Problem with Upload Studio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Upload Studio: not sure if this is the best place to post but I'm having problems with the upload studio. anyways so I'm editing clips but then when I go to share I don't see the option to upload to Onedrive...