Upload Studio on Xbox One - how to make OneDrive work and where do the clips go

Discus and support Upload Studio on Xbox One - how to make OneDrive work and where do the clips go in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hopefully really basic question here. My son has just started using Upload Studio on Xbox One, and adding voiceovers to clips he's made from Minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by movingamongstshadows, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Upload Studio on Xbox One - how to make OneDrive work and where do the clips go

Hopefully really basic question here. My son has just started using Upload Studio on Xbox One, and adding voiceovers to clips he's made from Minecraft . When it comes to upload, it always fails when he selects the Onedrive box. So the first question
    is how can I resolve this? Second - if he unticks the OneDrive box the clips upload somewhere - where do they go and how do we find them again? Many thanks

:)

movingamongstshadows, Jun 13, 2020
  2. onyxishere Win User

from upload to onedrive

Go to Upload Studio to access and save your clips to the OneDrive from the Xbox One console.
  3. AustinC07 Win User

Hello, If OneDrive Isn't working there are plenty of 3rd party apps that you should try! If you do not want that option you can stick a usb drive via the usb port in the front of back of the xbox and upload it there transfer it to a computer and you will
    have access.

-Austin
  4. PaPaJiMbO1 Win User

I believe they go to your onedrive account which you can access via mobile or PC. It also saves to the upload studio normally via the internal storage by default. Which can be access via the Upload studio app.
  5. xrem Win User

One Drive does not work

You can use Upload Studio to upload video content to OneDrive. The following support page will help you: Upload Studio Sharing Clips

Once your content is on OneDrive, you can use the OneDrive app on a tablet or your phone to download your content.
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

Game clips

Hey there WattledOrpheus1,

You can view your clips on the Xbox One console in the upload studio app and then either share them out to your Activity Feed or OneDrive there. That's probably the easiest way to do it. Are you able to see your clips if you check in Upload Studio?
Thema:

1. Upload Studio on Xbox One - how to make OneDrive work and where do the clips go - Similar Threads - Upload Studio OneDrive

2. A replacement for Upload Studio ?

in XboX Insiders
    A replacement for Upload Studio ?: Hi, I have always wondered if we are going to get a app like Upload Studio where we can edit our clips with cool effects and sound also a app where we can see our clips in details like game folder...
  3. Will upload studio be returning to xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Will upload studio be returning to xbox: Hi there xbox development team, do you guys know when the upload studio app will be making it return on xbox again. Because this was great app to edit your clip for any social media sites you want...
  4. All game captures deleted when they discontinued Upload Studio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All game captures deleted when they discontinued Upload Studio: Can anyone explain why every single one of my game captures stored directly to my Xbox storage were deleted when Upload Studio was discontinued? I had years of clips saved that are now just...
  5. Any news on when the new Upload studio is coming out?

in XboX Insiders
    Any news on when the new Upload studio is coming out?: Laptop burned out, need to make a vid and upload studio is still offline, any news? submitted by /u/oddtrailfinder [link] [comments]
  6. I HATE HOW MICROSOFT REMOVED Upload Studio FOR XBOX!!!!!!!!!

in XBoX on Mobile
    I HATE HOW MICROSOFT REMOVED Upload Studio FOR XBOX!!!!!!!!!: I am really disappointed that Microsoft thought it was ok to move Upload to Mobile, This is ridiculous and i hope oneday we will have Upload back on Xbox, Just Why Phones, Why put it on phones?...
  7. Upload Studio is no more supported.

in XboX Insiders
    Upload Studio is no more supported.: Well, so no more Upload Studio. Granted, it was almost unusable right now, but almost unusable was still better then nothing. There's something new down the line or is just another functionality...
  8. Upload Studio No Longer Supported - Trouble Trimming Clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio No Longer Supported - Trouble Trimming Clips: I logged onto my Xbox today and went to edit a clip via the Upload Studio, it now pops up with a message stating that it’s no longer supported and recommends deleting the app. If I try to edit...
  9. Upload Studio Trim Video Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload Studio Trim Video Not Working: Whether from the Xbox clip review or Upload Studio App I can't trim video. The process locks up after about 3/4 of the rendering after I select "Save" and then times out after several minutes. I...
  10. Upload Studio Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio Issues: So basically my trimming feature doesn't trim , it stalls out and fails. My add game clip option in Upload Studio fails to load the clip. Basically I can't use Upload Studio, I've tried a full...