Upload Studio multi clip question...

Discus and support Upload Studio multi clip question... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ive seen lots of user montage clips and ive used the studio many times, but how would i add music all the way through my template? lie beyond just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ReaIFnCool, Sep 3, 2015.

1. ReaIFnCool
    ReaIFnCool Guest

ive seen lots of user montage clips and ive used the studio many times, but how would i add music all the way through my template? lie beyond just clipping a song in each "commentary" option? i had the idea of making the whole movie saving it then adding
    THAT one big clip and adding the music overlay, but it degrades the quality and i can see that others arent "double edited."

thanks!!!!

:)

ReaIFnCool, Sep 3, 2015
  2. Archer IXI
    Archer IXI Guest
    Xbox One Upload and Upload studio EXTREMLY slow/crashing.

also, worth further noting, The upload studio app crashes every time you try to do "choose a skin" in the multi-clip editor.

Archer IXI, Sep 3, 2015
  3. Upload Error code 0x80040206

I am having this same problem but it seems it is isolated to specific games. I have been able to upload a multi clip from RESIDENT EVIL HD REMASTER edited in 'upload studio'. It could just be multi-clip or It is liklely just clips recorded from RESI HD.
    This is an issue and the xbox support team dont know what is up!

makenshi1-69836A55-0CBD-4D9C-8250-5D729E5C266C, Sep 3, 2015
  4. makenshi1-69836A55-0 Win User

Upload Error code 0x80040206

I am having this same problem but it seems it is isolated to specific games. I have been able to upload a multi clip from RESIDENT EVIL HD REMASTER edited in 'upload studio'. It could just be multi-clip or It is liklely just clips recorded from RESI HD.
    This is an issue and the xbox support team dont know what is up!
  5. Archer IXI Win User

Xbox One Upload and Upload studio EXTREMLY slow/crashing.

also, worth further noting, The upload studio app crashes every time you try to do "choose a skin" in the multi-clip editor.
  6. CAMARO Xlll Win User

Xbox One,Upload, Streaming and Youtube Snaping

Yeah I think the max length of one clip or multi clip is five minutes so you have to get around it by uploading all clips and editing them externally. I haven't even used upload studio much because my PVR makes things quicker. But for those budding YouTubers,
    this is not a bad alternative to see if you are good at it/like it.
  7. Numbered_Jester Win User

Xbox One,Upload, Streaming and Youtube Snaping

One thing that does bug me about the Upload Studio.

-

If I have say 3 clips from a FIFA match, I cannot do a multi clip event because it requires 5 clips. WTF is that all about :)

-

Though as has already been said, the HD PVR2 is a nifty bit of kit.
  8. XBF Brad A Win User

Uploading a Video

Hello XA,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. When you upload clips or videos, they will go to

upload studio
    . You can then share them from there.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Upload Studio multi clip question... - Similar Threads - Upload Studio multi

2. A replacement for Upload Studio ?

in XboX Insiders
    A replacement for Upload Studio ?: Hi, I have always wondered if we are going to get a app like Upload Studio where we can edit our clips with cool effects and sound also a app where we can see our clips in details like game folder...
  3. Will upload studio be returning to xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Will upload studio be returning to xbox: Hi there xbox development team, do you guys know when the upload studio app will be making it return on xbox again. Because this was great app to edit your clip for any social media sites you want...
  4. All game captures deleted when they discontinued Upload Studio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All game captures deleted when they discontinued Upload Studio: Can anyone explain why every single one of my game captures stored directly to my Xbox storage were deleted when Upload Studio was discontinued? I had years of clips saved that are now just...
  5. Any news on when the new Upload studio is coming out?

in XboX Insiders
    Any news on when the new Upload studio is coming out?: Laptop burned out, need to make a vid and upload studio is still offline, any news? submitted by /u/oddtrailfinder [link] [comments]
  6. I HATE HOW MICROSOFT REMOVED Upload Studio FOR XBOX!!!!!!!!!

in XBoX on Mobile
    I HATE HOW MICROSOFT REMOVED Upload Studio FOR XBOX!!!!!!!!!: I am really disappointed that Microsoft thought it was ok to move Upload to Mobile, This is ridiculous and i hope oneday we will have Upload back on Xbox, Just Why Phones, Why put it on phones?...
  7. Upload Studio is no more supported.

in XboX Insiders
    Upload Studio is no more supported.: Well, so no more Upload Studio. Granted, it was almost unusable right now, but almost unusable was still better then nothing. There's something new down the line or is just another functionality...
  8. Upload Studio No Longer Supported - Trouble Trimming Clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio No Longer Supported - Trouble Trimming Clips: I logged onto my Xbox today and went to edit a clip via the Upload Studio, it now pops up with a message stating that it’s no longer supported and recommends deleting the app. If I try to edit...
  9. Upload Studio Trim Video Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload Studio Trim Video Not Working: Whether from the Xbox clip review or Upload Studio App I can't trim video. The process locks up after about 3/4 of the rendering after I select "Save" and then times out after several minutes. I...
  10. New Game DVR, Upload Studio Multi-Clip Location!

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Game DVR, Upload Studio Multi-Clip Location!: Ok so I like to make long clip made up of many smaller ones. So to find the new multi clip function. It does not say multi clip so stop looking for it! Now when you select the video you would like...