Upload Studio Issues

Discus and support Upload Studio Issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So basically my trimming feature doesn't trim , it stalls out and fails. My add game clip option in Upload Studio fails to load the clip. Basically I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by II Art0fWar II, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Upload Studio Issues

So basically my trimming feature doesn't trim , it stalls out and fails. My add game clip option in Upload Studio fails to load the clip.

Basically I can't use Upload Studio, I've tried a full reset and I've tried re installing it, still doesn't work!

:)

II Art0fWar II, Oct 11, 2020
  2. AV8R 3O7 Win User

Upload Studio issue

Tipsy's answer fixed the problem. Audio works fine for me.
  3. A Tipsy Penguin Win User

Upload Studio issue

I had this problem as well, turns out you have to enable sharing to social networks. Go to Settings --> Privacy and Online Safety---> Click on "Custom" and then scroll over to the right a bit until you see that setting and enable it. Then, try to upload
    a game clip again.

While you're at it, could you let me know if your game clips have audio after you upload them? I'm having a problem where my game clips don't contain any of the in-game audio when they are played back.
  4. sn2006gy Win User

Upload Studio Issue

Hey Roth Dog,

Are you still unable to trim a clip? Have you tried doing a complete power cycle of your X1 post system update? Hold in power button for 10 seconds, release, leave off for 30 seconds, power on and try again. Helps to always start fresh. Please confirm
    if its still not working or if you're uploading away.

Thanks!
  5. TrueBlueTK Win User

Upload Studio Issues

This is most likely because you dont have infinite space in the cloud and the older files are being compressed to save space. What you can do to is to try and delete some of the videoes you're not watching.

Possibly download the videoes to an external harddrive with Windows 10.
  6. Claudius.H Win User

Upload Studio issue

Thema:

Upload Studio Issues

1. Upload Studio Issues - Similar Threads - Upload Studio Issues

2. A replacement for Upload Studio ?

in XboX Insiders
    A replacement for Upload Studio ?: Hi, I have always wondered if we are going to get a app like Upload Studio where we can edit our clips with cool effects and sound also a app where we can see our clips in details like game folder...
  3. Will upload studio be returning to xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Will upload studio be returning to xbox: Hi there xbox development team, do you guys know when the upload studio app will be making it return on xbox again. Because this was great app to edit your clip for any social media sites you want...
  4. All game captures deleted when they discontinued Upload Studio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All game captures deleted when they discontinued Upload Studio: Can anyone explain why every single one of my game captures stored directly to my Xbox storage were deleted when Upload Studio was discontinued? I had years of clips saved that are now just...
  5. Any news on when the new Upload studio is coming out?

in XboX Insiders
    Any news on when the new Upload studio is coming out?: Laptop burned out, need to make a vid and upload studio is still offline, any news? submitted by /u/oddtrailfinder [link] [comments]
  6. I HATE HOW MICROSOFT REMOVED Upload Studio FOR XBOX!!!!!!!!!

in XBoX on Mobile
    I HATE HOW MICROSOFT REMOVED Upload Studio FOR XBOX!!!!!!!!!: I am really disappointed that Microsoft thought it was ok to move Upload to Mobile, This is ridiculous and i hope oneday we will have Upload back on Xbox, Just Why Phones, Why put it on phones?...
  7. Upload Studio is no more supported.

in XboX Insiders
    Upload Studio is no more supported.: Well, so no more Upload Studio. Granted, it was almost unusable right now, but almost unusable was still better then nothing. There's something new down the line or is just another functionality...
  8. Upload Studio No Longer Supported - Trouble Trimming Clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio No Longer Supported - Trouble Trimming Clips: I logged onto my Xbox today and went to edit a clip via the Upload Studio, it now pops up with a message stating that it’s no longer supported and recommends deleting the app. If I try to edit...
  9. Upload Studio Trim Video Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload Studio Trim Video Not Working: Whether from the Xbox clip review or Upload Studio App I can't trim video. The process locks up after about 3/4 of the rendering after I select "Save" and then times out after several minutes. I...
  10. Clips made in Upload Studio not showing or unavailable error on XBL

in XboX Insiders
    Clips made in Upload Studio not showing or unavailable error on XBL: Anyone has the same issue? damn, this service goes worse year after year after year. submitted by /u/__agony__ [link] [comments]