Upload studio help

Discus and support Upload studio help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ever since the upload studio app update on xbox one I have had an issue were after the video says it has completed uploading to sky drive I go to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JDM 350gt, Jan 3, 2014.

1. JDM 350gt
    JDM 350gt Guest

Upload studio help

Ever since the upload studio app update on xbox one I have had an issue were after the video says it has completed uploading to sky drive I go to skydrive and the video never shows up, I have logged on to skydrive from a PC, tablet, and phone the only
    thing that happens is a new folder gets created that says pictures and says something is in there and when I click on it nothing is inside. I have power cycled the system and along with uninstalling the upload studio app and re downloading it. I have spoken
    on the phone with xbox support and they have no soulution for me as of yet. If anyone has any ideas please let me know thanks in advance.

:)

JDM 350gt, Jan 3, 2014
  2. ShannonNutt
    ShannonNutt Guest
    Upload Studio won't upload anything (Please Try Again - 0x80040206)

Upload Studio won't upload anything for me - neither to my own Sky Drive or to the general Xbox cloud site. Have tried uninstalling both Sky Drive and Upload Studio several times already. Help!

ShannonNutt, Jan 3, 2014
  3. xrem
    xrem Guest
    One Drive does not work

You can use Upload Studio to upload video content to OneDrive. The following support page will help you: Upload Studio Sharing Clips

Once your content is on OneDrive, you can use the OneDrive app on a tablet or your phone to download your content.

xrem, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Lollamia
    Lollamia Guest

Upload studio help

Go to Skydrive and sign in with the gamer tag's email/password.

Then click on Pictures and then Xbox Game DVR to find the videos.

For some reason the Xbox One uploads upload studio videos under your "Pictures" and then "Xbox Game DVR" folder. It would make MUCH more sense to have it under videos, but that is where the uploads are stored.

Lollamia, Jan 3, 2014
  5. JDM 350gt
    JDM 350gt Guest
    I have tried that no luck.

JDM 350gt, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Upload studio help