Upload Studio/Game DVR won't work!!

Discus and support Upload Studio/Game DVR won't work!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A few days ago when playing Mass Effect 3, I tried to record a gaming clip. It said "Processing" for ten minutes. I restarted my console, and now every... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JenniferHawke, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Upload Studio/Game DVR won't work!!

A few days ago when playing Mass Effect 3, I tried to record a gaming clip. It said "Processing" for ten minutes. I restarted my console, and now every time I try to access my clips in Upload Studio, it freezes on the loading screen. I've tried restarting
    the console and uninstalling, then reinstalling the Upload Studio app but nothing works Upload Studio/Game DVR won't work!! :( Does any one know how I can fix this?

:)

JenniferHawke, Feb 9, 2017
  2. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest
    Xbox live captures on pc

Hey Jason!

Thanks for reaching out to us today. Game clips on Xbox are recorded, edited, and shared from the Game DVR feature associated to the Upload Studio app. The Upload Studio app is the only way to upload and share clips that you recorded from Xbox or Xbox on
    Windows 10.

As of right now, I don't think there is a way to convert or transfer your recorded files that are captured using your internal graphics card. All clips are captured using the Game DVR feature and then edited and shared from Upload Studio.

Look over our
    Game DVR and Upload Studio on Xbox One
    article online that goes over how to record and share clips on Xbox.

Hope this helps!

XBF Diego M, Feb 9, 2017
  3. Can't view dvr game clips

I can't view my game clips on my dvr or upload studio...any advise?

Sweet420Scent, Feb 9, 2017
  4. Kyle fer
    Kyle fer Guest

Upload Studio seems to have been broken for about 2 weeks now, I am unable to upload a clip of any kind thru the Upload Studio, I have to upload them thru my clip manager.

Kyle fer, Feb 20, 2017
  5. Kyle fer Win User

Upload Studio seems to have been broken for about 2 weeks now, I am unable to upload a clip of any kind thru the Upload Studio, I have to upload them thru my clip manager.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox live captures on pc

Hey Jason!

Thanks for reaching out to us today. Game clips on Xbox are recorded, edited, and shared from the Game DVR feature associated to the Upload Studio app. The Upload Studio app is the only way to upload and share clips that you recorded from Xbox or Xbox on
    Windows 10.

As of right now, I don't think there is a way to convert or transfer your recorded files that are captured using your internal graphics card. All clips are captured using the Game DVR feature and then edited and shared from Upload Studio.

Look over our
    Game DVR and Upload Studio on Xbox One
    article online that goes over how to record and share clips on Xbox.

Hope this helps!
  7. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Game DVR now records at 60 FPS and a higher bit rate!

I had no issues with the clips before. But there is always room for improvement with the game dvr and upload studio
  8. CollapseControl Win User

There's Something For Everyone

Upload Studio is used for editing Recorded Gameplay from the DVR.
  9. Loraine Mon Win User

xbox

Hi Tristan,

There are several reasons why you are unable to edit your Game DVR videos on Xbox One Upload Studio. It is possible that the video that you are trying to edit is saved online only. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Did you download the video from your Game DVR before editing it on the Upload Studio?
    • Were you able to edit the videos that you recorded using the Game DVR on the Xbox One console?
    • Are you only trying to edit game clips?

In the meantime, you may try to record a game clip using the Game DVR on Xbox One and edit it on the Upload Studio to help isolate the issue further. You may refer to this

link
    as your guide.
Thema:

1. Upload Studio/Game DVR won't work!! - Similar Threads - Upload Studio Game

2. All game captures deleted when they discontinued Upload Studio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All game captures deleted when they discontinued Upload Studio: Can anyone explain why every single one of my game captures stored directly to my Xbox storage were deleted when Upload Studio was discontinued? I had years of clips saved that are now just...
  3. Upload Studio - record game clip button missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio - record game clip button missing: Hi, I want to record clips longer than the max 10mins supported by the default Xbox recorder, and I've read online that upload studio should allow to record clips up to 30mins. So I've downloaded...
  4. Not recording games before Upload Studio can edit 4k HDR Game DVR from external HDD!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not recording games before Upload Studio can edit 4k HDR Game DVR from external HDD!: Still waiting for Microsoft to further improve the Game DVR features on XBox One X. Most important is to upgrade Upload Studio to edit 4k HDR Game DVR from EXTERNAL HDD, instead of having to...
  5. Getting an Error after Trimming a game clip with upload studio!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting an Error after Trimming a game clip with upload studio!: Looking to see if anybody else is getting an Error when uploading after editing a clip on Upload Studio on the Xbox One?? I have Internet Connection. [img] 85ef5076-62d3-4a96-bc2a-54d7b9426758
  6. ideas and notes for game DVR and upload studio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ideas and notes for game DVR and upload studio: firstly we should get a longer record time on the Xbox version of DVR then we need folders for clips instead of switching between game tabs, then we need to be able to select clips and place them...
  7. UPLOAD STUDIO - Clips created in Upload Studio cannot be shared on activity feed from Game ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UPLOAD STUDIO - Clips created in Upload Studio cannot be shared on activity feed from Game ...: When I first tried to help a couple folks with this, we thought it might be a NAT or internet issue (their NAT were strict or moderate). However, I just tried this out today and my NAT is open...
  8. Xbox GAME DVR/ Upload Studio saved videos not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox GAME DVR/ Upload Studio saved videos not showing up: So I have been an Xbox One owner and member since inception of the console back in 2013. Day one owner. Question is....I have some videos that I have saved... from 2013 until today, some were...
  9. SOLVED* - How to record game & party chat using upload studio

in XBoX on Consoles
    SOLVED* - How to record game & party chat using upload studio: Welcome everyone! Recently I have seen a lot of people on forums everywhere stating Why doesn't the Xbox dvr record game or party chat. Even as i write this now it still hasn't changed or been...
  10. Unable to access any game clips or screenshots in Upload Studio or my profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to access any game clips or screenshots in Upload Studio or my profile: Title says it all. I'm unable to access my recorded game clips or screenshots in either Upload Studio or my Profile. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES delete my game recorded stuff to resolve this issue. I...