Upload Studio/Game DVR Issues

Discus and support Upload Studio/Game DVR Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If I may inquire.....how do you change the length of the clip that you want from 30 seconds to 5 minutes. Apparently the "magic" of Upload Studio... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TENZlN, Feb 1, 2014.

1. TENZlN
    TENZlN Guest

If I may inquire.....how do you change the length of the clip that you want from 30 seconds to 5 minutes. Apparently the "magic" of Upload Studio allows you to do this, but I can find no help in ANY corner of the internet and there is no help on the
    Xbox One itself. In order to change the time of my clips it simply instructs me to go to Game DVR and there is no option there. I am annoyed. Respond ASAP, please and thank you.

:)

TENZlN, Feb 1, 2014
  2. NxtDoc1851
    NxtDoc1851 Guest
    Game DVR now records at 60 FPS and a higher bit rate!

I had no issues with the clips before. But there is always room for improvement with the game dvr and upload studio

NxtDoc1851, Feb 1, 2014
  3. pebbles2
    pebbles2 Guest
    Upload Studio/Game DVR Issues.

If I may inquire.....how do you change the length of the clip that you want from 30 seconds to 5 minutes. Apparently the "magic" of Upload Studio allows you to do this, but I can find no help in ANY corner of the internet and there is no help on the Xbox
    One itself. In order to change the time of my clips it simply instructs me to go to Game DVR and there is no option there. I am annoyed. Respond ASAP, please and thank you.

pebbles2, Feb 1, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

If you say "Xbox Record That" it will record the last 30 seconds of the game you were playing. However, to get the full 5 minutes (or anywhere in between) you will need to say "Xbox Snap Game DVR" while you are playing a game (or reviewing previous play
    like in Forza 5) and then set it to record the game.

From there you can go to the Upload Studio to access and upload the clip.

onyxishere, Feb 2, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: