Upload Studio editing problem

Discus and support Upload Studio editing problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Our household has 3 XboxONE's. My HOME Xbox is in our bedroom...but, we use the livingroom console more often which is My Husband's HOME Xbox. Now... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PRISnexus6, Dec 2, 2015.

1. PRISnexus6
    PRISnexus6 Guest

Hi

Our household has 3 XboxONE's. My HOME Xbox is in our bedroom...but, we use the livingroom console more often which is My Husband's HOME Xbox. Now here's my Upload Studio problem. When I edit my game captures in Upload Studio on My HOME Xbox to add an INTRO
    or OUTRO my Gamerpic is shown in the video as it is meant to be...but, when I use My Husbands HOME Xbox (He is NOT logged in) & I use Upload Studio to add an INTRO or OUTRO my Gamerpic dose NOT SHOW in the video. WHATS UP WITH THAT? I haven't tried it yet
    but, I guess each time I use Upload Studio on My Husband's HOME Xbox I should just change it over temporarily to My HOME Xbox also?

There is also another small problem. With the NEW Dashboard My Background pic does not load on My Husbands HOME Xbox like it use to on the old dashboard.

:)

PRISnexus6, Dec 2, 2015
  2. There's Something For Everyone

Upload Studio is used for editing Recorded Gameplay from the DVR.

CollapseControl, Dec 2, 2015
  3. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    Kinect Gameplay with FaceCam

those are done AFTER the fact with upload studio during editing...

tohellnbak, Dec 2, 2015
  4. Kiesey Win User

Xbox console issues

5. CameronSproull Win User

Unable to trim video clip on xbox

Ive just found Upload Studio does an awesome job at editing on the Xbox, so problem somewhat solved.
  6. B FIFE22 Win User

Try a different clip error (0x80040212)

After downloading the Upload Studio update today, I can edit and successfully upload the clips I wasn't able to earlier. I still can't play them in Upload, but after they are edited and uploaded from Studio, the edited ones will play

Thankfully I didn't lose all of these clips for good
  7. Galactic Geek Win User

UPLOAD

You need to have your Kinect in order to make clips or to edit them through the Upload Studio and since uploading works only through the Upload Studio, I highly doubt it will change.
  8. onyxishere Win User

Dvr issues (no save option for clips) any solutions?

Great, Upload Studio is where you edit, upload and save the video files from.
Thema:

1. Upload Studio editing problem - Similar Threads - Upload Studio editing

2. A replacement for Upload Studio ?

in XboX Insiders
    A replacement for Upload Studio ?: Hi, I have always wondered if we are going to get a app like Upload Studio where we can edit our clips with cool effects and sound also a app where we can see our clips in details like game folder...
  3. Will upload studio be returning to xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Will upload studio be returning to xbox: Hi there xbox development team, do you guys know when the upload studio app will be making it return on xbox again. Because this was great app to edit your clip for any social media sites you want...
  4. All game captures deleted when they discontinued Upload Studio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All game captures deleted when they discontinued Upload Studio: Can anyone explain why every single one of my game captures stored directly to my Xbox storage were deleted when Upload Studio was discontinued? I had years of clips saved that are now just...
  5. Any news on when the new Upload studio is coming out?

in XboX Insiders
    Any news on when the new Upload studio is coming out?: Laptop burned out, need to make a vid and upload studio is still offline, any news? submitted by /u/oddtrailfinder [link] [comments]
  6. Can’t Edit Older Clips in Upload Studio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t Edit Older Clips in Upload Studio: If I am creating a new clip combining my older clips, they will not appear in upload studio when I go to add new clip. It only shows the most recent 100 or so. Is there a workaround to this...
  7. Not recording games before Upload Studio can edit 4k HDR Game DVR from external HDD!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not recording games before Upload Studio can edit 4k HDR Game DVR from external HDD!: Still waiting for Microsoft to further improve the Game DVR features on XBox One X. Most important is to upgrade Upload Studio to edit 4k HDR Game DVR from EXTERNAL HDD, instead of having to...
  8. Upload studio clip edit ruining footage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload studio clip edit ruining footage: I made a 5 minute clip to ensure that I captured the whole thing, then I trimmed it down to 2 minutes, but it deleted the old clip and gave me a 2 minute screenshot of part of the video with...
  9. Upload Studio not letting me edit videos?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio not letting me edit videos?: Up until yesterday i was perfectly able to upload clips and edit using upload studio. i logged into OneDrive on my laptop and now any time i try to edit a clip it says 'sorry cannot edit clip at...
  10. Upload Studio won't edit full clip.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio won't edit full clip.: I have a 4 1/2 minute clip, but upload studio will only accept the first 1,15 min, and the part I want is later. 0177b550-1b7f-4b92-9919-8c8e2d58d736