Upload studio clip edit ruining footage

Discus and support Upload studio clip edit ruining footage in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I made a 5 minute clip to ensure that I captured the whole thing, then I trimmed it down to 2 minutes, but it deleted the old clip and gave me a 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RandolfTheGrey9, Nov 19, 2017.

1. Upload studio clip edit ruining footage

I made a 5 minute clip to ensure that I captured the whole thing, then I trimmed it down to 2 minutes, but it deleted the old clip and gave me a 2 minute screenshot of part of the video with normal audio. Is there any way to retrieve my footage?

:)

RandolfTheGrey9, Nov 19, 2017
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Unable to upload clips via YouTube app

Have you gone to Upload Studio to edit and save the clip?

onyxishere, Nov 19, 2017
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Problem with Upload Studio and OneDrive

Edit your clip using Upload Studio and then select the Upload option. The next screen will have an option to upload to OneDrive as well.

onyxishere, Nov 19, 2017
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

4K Upload Studio and YouTube Clip Uploads

Hi there!

Unfortunately you can only share gameplay clips on Xbox Live, OneDrive, or Twitter at this time directly from your Xbox. Uploading to YouTube from the Xbox is currently not available.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/apps/upload-studio-sharing-clips

You should be able to edit 4K clips in upload studio granted you have an Xbox One X. The only difference between 4K clips and normal clips is that 4K clips are limited to 30 seconds but editing them should all be the same.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/apps/upload-studio-edit-videos
  5. B FIFE22 Win User

Try a different clip error (0x80040212)

After downloading the Upload Studio update today, I can edit and successfully upload the clips I wasn't able to earlier. I still can't play them in Upload, but after they are edited and uploaded from Studio, the edited ones will play

Thankfully I didn't lose all of these clips for good
  6. Rich Cashster Win User

Automatic clip recording

So the only clips that get uploaded to the feed are the ones you edit in Upload Studio? Or is every clip uploaed to the feed automatically?
  7. onyxishere Win User

Unable to upload clips via YouTube app

Have you gone to Upload Studio to edit and save the clip?
  8. onyxishere Win User

Unable to Save Clips [Upload App]

You'll need to go to Upload Studio to edit and then save your clips.
Thema:

Upload studio clip edit ruining footage

1. Upload studio clip edit ruining footage - Similar Threads - Upload studio clip

2. I can't add clip in upload studio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't add clip in upload studio: Has anyone come across this problem with upload studio? When I clic add clip it only adds a 1 second blank video. I have an original xbox one. Everything seems to be updated. I even tried to...
  3. 4K Upload Studio and YouTube Clip Uploads

in XBoX on Consoles
    4K Upload Studio and YouTube Clip Uploads: How do I upload 4k clips to YouTube from my Xbox One X? Also, am I able to edit 4K videos on Upload Studio? If not, will Upload Studio be 4K-compatible soon? b73e73f4-c439-4216-af46-f80557ffc32e
  4. Upload Studio - record game clip button missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio - record game clip button missing: Hi, I want to record clips longer than the max 10mins supported by the default Xbox recorder, and I've read online that upload studio should allow to record clips up to 30mins. So I've downloaded...
  5. Can't add clip to upload studio.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't add clip to upload studio.: I recently pieced together a bunch of clips and uploaded it with the intent of adding music. After I uploaded the base video to my Xbox and live, it won't let me add the clip back to upload...
  6. Getting an Error after Trimming a game clip with upload studio!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting an Error after Trimming a game clip with upload studio!: Looking to see if anybody else is getting an Error when uploading after editing a clip on Upload Studio on the Xbox One?? I have Internet Connection. [img] 85ef5076-62d3-4a96-bc2a-54d7b9426758
  7. Upload Studio multi clip question...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio multi clip question...: ive seen lots of user montage clips and ive used the studio many times, but how would i add music all the way through my template? lie beyond just clipping a song in each "commentary" option? i...
  8. Upload Studio clip banned!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio clip banned!: I always make game clips in Upload studio. I love getting my highlights from all my games i play on Xbox. Like wrestling etc etc. I made a kill montage of Sniper Elite 3. And i just went and...
  9. Upload Studio Clip Delayed Access After Publishing (6 Days)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload Studio Clip Delayed Access After Publishing (6 Days): There is currently an issue that is increasing the amount of time before a clip becomes available for sharing/viewing by anyone other than the original creator. In my case, the last three I've...
  10. Upload Studio Clip Name Restrictions SUCK

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload Studio Clip Name Restrictions SUCK: Seriously... Have they not realised that words like "Lass" is actually the word for a Scots female. Maybe they hate Lassie too. Yup, you guessed it... if a swear word is hidden in a legitimate...