Upload Studio clip banned!

Discus and support Upload Studio clip banned! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I always make game clips in Upload studio. I love getting my highlights from all my games i play on Xbox. Like wrestling etc etc. I made a kill... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HARDCOREHEEL247, Feb 22, 2015.

1. Upload Studio clip banned!

I always make game clips in Upload studio. I love getting my highlights from all my games i play on Xbox. Like wrestling etc etc.

I made a kill montage of Sniper Elite 3. And i just went and looked at my clip and it says it was banned!!. I really have no idea why the clip was banned. It was just a kill montage. Everyone makes kill montage clips from games. It was just me doing awesome
    takedowns on the guys and sniper kill clips. Please can anyone help.

:)

HARDCOREHEEL247, Feb 22, 2015
  2. Kyle fer
    Kyle fer Guest
    Upload Studio/Game DVR won't work!!

Upload Studio seems to have been broken for about 2 weeks now, I am unable to upload a clip of any kind thru the Upload Studio, I have to upload them thru my clip manager.

Kyle fer, Feb 22, 2015
  3. Can you reupload a Game DVR/Upload Studio clip?

So I created a clip I wanted to share to my SkyDrive in Upload Studio.

The clip was rendered and started the upload process and showed the speed and progress. I switched to another app expecting it to finish in the background. It didn't.

So, is it possible to re-upload a clip? I can find the clip in "My Clips" in the Upload Studio but I cannot find an upload or share option anywhere.

GrantGriffith, Feb 22, 2015
  4. Upload Studio clip banned!

Update:

I spoke to Xbox customer service and the guy was awesome. He said it might have been because there was too much gore from the kill cam. He said everything is fine and cool. Upload Studio clip banned! :)

HARDCOREHEEL247, Feb 23, 2015
  5. Rikk Rhymes
    Rikk Rhymes Guest
    I have the same problem , made a new montage of Bf4 last night , and now im checking it says " your clip has been banned " ... there even was no gore no blood or whatever ? Another friend told me the same yesterday he made a montage of Failclips even didnt
    kill anyone and they banned it ? What is going on ?

Rikk Rhymes, Feb 28, 2015
  6. Rikk Rhymes
    Rikk Rhymes Guest
    Its the first time that it happened to me after many many clips ive made , it was also the first time that i tried to record some music over the voice recorder function in upload studio , but i cleared it before ive uploaded it (it sounds awful btw ) .

Rikk Rhymes, Nov 1, 2018
  7. HARDCOREHEEL247 Win User

Update:

I spoke to Xbox customer service and the guy was awesome. He said it might have been because there was too much gore from the kill cam. He said everything is fine and cool. :)
  8. Rikk Rhymes Win User

Its the first time that it happened to me after many many clips ive made , it was also the first time that i tried to record some music over the voice recorder function in upload studio , but i cleared it before ive uploaded it (it sounds awful btw ) .
  9. Rikk Rhymes Win User

I have the same problem , made a new montage of Bf4 last night , and now im checking it says " your clip has been banned " ... there even was no gore no blood or whatever ? Another friend told me the same yesterday he made a montage of Failclips even didnt
    kill anyone and they banned it ? What is going on ?
  10. Kyle fer Win User

Upload Studio/Game DVR won't work!!

Upload Studio seems to have been broken for about 2 weeks now, I am unable to upload a clip of any kind thru the Upload Studio, I have to upload them thru my clip manager.
  11. XBF Diego M Win User

4K Upload Studio and YouTube Clip Uploads

Hi there!

Unfortunately you can only share gameplay clips on Xbox Live, OneDrive, or Twitter at this time directly from your Xbox. Uploading to YouTube from the Xbox is currently not available.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/apps/upload-studio-sharing-clips

You should be able to edit 4K clips in upload studio granted you have an Xbox One X. The only difference between 4K clips and normal clips is that 4K clips are limited to 30 seconds but editing them should all be the same.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/apps/upload-studio-edit-videos
Thema:

1. Upload Studio clip banned! - Similar Threads - Upload Studio clip

2. I can't add clip in upload studio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't add clip in upload studio: Has anyone come across this problem with upload studio? When I clic add clip it only adds a 1 second blank video. I have an original xbox one. Everything seems to be updated. I even tried to...
  3. 4K Upload Studio and YouTube Clip Uploads

in XBoX on Consoles
    4K Upload Studio and YouTube Clip Uploads: How do I upload 4k clips to YouTube from my Xbox One X? Also, am I able to edit 4K videos on Upload Studio? If not, will Upload Studio be 4K-compatible soon? b73e73f4-c439-4216-af46-f80557ffc32e
  4. Upload Studio - record game clip button missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio - record game clip button missing: Hi, I want to record clips longer than the max 10mins supported by the default Xbox recorder, and I've read online that upload studio should allow to record clips up to 30mins. So I've downloaded...
  5. Upload studio clip edit ruining footage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload studio clip edit ruining footage: I made a 5 minute clip to ensure that I captured the whole thing, then I trimmed it down to 2 minutes, but it deleted the old clip and gave me a 2 minute screenshot of part of the video with...
  6. Can't add clip to upload studio.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't add clip to upload studio.: I recently pieced together a bunch of clips and uploaded it with the intent of adding music. After I uploaded the base video to my Xbox and live, it won't let me add the clip back to upload...
  7. Getting an Error after Trimming a game clip with upload studio!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting an Error after Trimming a game clip with upload studio!: Looking to see if anybody else is getting an Error when uploading after editing a clip on Upload Studio on the Xbox One?? I have Internet Connection. [img] 85ef5076-62d3-4a96-bc2a-54d7b9426758
  8. Upload Studio multi clip question...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio multi clip question...: ive seen lots of user montage clips and ive used the studio many times, but how would i add music all the way through my template? lie beyond just clipping a song in each "commentary" option? i...
  9. Upload Studio Clip Delayed Access After Publishing (6 Days)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload Studio Clip Delayed Access After Publishing (6 Days): There is currently an issue that is increasing the amount of time before a clip becomes available for sharing/viewing by anyone other than the original creator. In my case, the last three I've...
  10. Upload Studio Clip Name Restrictions SUCK

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload Studio Clip Name Restrictions SUCK: Seriously... Have they not realised that words like "Lass" is actually the word for a Scots female. Maybe they hate Lassie too. Yup, you guessed it... if a swear word is hidden in a legitimate...