Upload Studio can't access some of my clips, what do I do?

Discus and support Upload Studio can't access some of my clips, what do I do? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A few days ago I went through a bunch of clips on my Xbox DVR and trimmed them down with Upload studio. All I really did was make the videos shorter.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kazama Blood, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Kazama Blood
    Kazama Blood Guest

A few days ago I went through a bunch of clips on my Xbox DVR and trimmed them down with Upload studio. All I really did was make the videos shorter. After doing this, I deleted most of the original videos and was left with the newly edited videos.

There were no problems at this point; the 71 clips were all saved and I could continue to edit them even more with Upload Studio. I decided to make a montage and combine the 71 short clips into 5 longer clips.

After combining the videos I had a series of videos called Montage 1, Montage 2, etc. all the way up to 5. The next step was to put these 5 videos together into 1 super video. I did this and when the video started uploading, I went to bed.

-----

The next day is when problems started to arise. I looked at my Xbox DVR and noticed that my "Complete Montage Video" was not there. Not only that, but Montage parts 1 and 3 were also not there, even though they were previously and saved as well. I should
    mention that the 71 original clips which I never deleted and had saved were still on my Xbox DVR.

I opened the Upload Studio app and saw that the "Complete Montage Video" and montage parts 1 and 3 were there; I just couldn't do anything with them (like putting it on my activity feed or messaging them to someone). I
    could view them on xboxdvr.com though. Because I couldn't see these videos on my actual Xbox's Xbox DVR I deleted them because I could just make those videos again as I have the original 71 clips.

I still have the original 71 clips on my Xbox DVR but Upload Studio can't see like 10 of them now for some reason. When I'm selecting clips in Upload Studio, the game clips number on the top left is 160. A few days ago it was at 184. Some of
    my saved clips are just not appearing when I try to edit them in Upload Studio even though the same exact clips were used less than 2 days ago to make the originals montage 1, 2, 3, etc.

Also worth noting - when I try to edit clips through Xbox DVR and select the clip I want to use, I get an error (no error code) that says Upload Studio can't access this video at this time. I tried sharing an "issued" video in my activity feed and it worked.
    It's just Upload Studio that can't access the clip at all.

What do I do?

-----

TL;DR - Upload Studio can't "see" some of my videos that are saved on my DVR even though it could access them less than 2 days ago.

:)

Kazama Blood, Feb 13, 2016
  2. Mad Stratz
    Mad Stratz Guest
    Problems Using Upload Studio

This happens with all my clips and I am in the Xbox Insider Program and using the new dashboard. What I do in Upload Studio is I start up a video and when I try to upload my clips none of them work and if they do I can't actually publish them. Sometimes
    my list of clips and screenshots won't even load.

Mad Stratz, Feb 13, 2016
  3. WESTW00D 83
    WESTW00D 83 Guest
    Most Annoying Issue Ever Game DVR

I can't share my upload studio saved clips lol upload is having some major issues right now, hope there's a fix soon

WESTW00D 83, Feb 13, 2016
  4. WESTW00D 83
    WESTW00D 83 Guest

Your not the only one buddy, I can view my clips but I can't share the ones created in upload studio, they have disappeared out my showcase too. But there viewable on the site and I get error when trying to share them ...I can share all my GTA saved clips
    no problem tho ??

WESTW00D 83, Feb 13, 2016
  5. annix Win User

Accessing Xbox caps etc. on a PC

Hey there! I know this is already solved for you, but what I do is batch upload my clips from upload studio to my OneDrive account, then I have access to them everywhere. Cheers!
  6. Mad Stratz Win User

Problems Using Upload Studio

This happens with all my clips and I am in the Xbox Insider Program and using the new dashboard. What I do in Upload Studio is I start up a video and when I try to upload my clips none of them work and if they do I can't actually publish them. Sometimes
    my list of clips and screenshots won't even load.
  7. WESTW00D 83 Win User

Your not the only one buddy, I can view my clips but I can't share the ones created in upload studio, they have disappeared out my showcase too. But there viewable on the site and I get error when trying to share them ...I can share all my GTA saved clips
    no problem tho ??
  8. Eggroll27 Win User

Xbox one Game DVR Problem (No Audio) after April Update

Interesting, but i dont think uninstalling the upload studio app will do because you can preview your clips from upload not from upload studios, i have seen some of my friends from friends list having the same issue as well. i look into there clips and they
    have no audio
  9. BOJANG7ES Win User

Upload Error code 0x80040206

im also having trouble uploading game clips to onedrive and studio but i tried a old game clip and that uploaded so its just all my new clips tried everything dont know what to do ?
Thema:

1. Upload Studio can't access some of my clips, what do I do? - Similar Threads - Upload Studio can't

2. A replacement for Upload Studio ?

in XboX Insiders
    A replacement for Upload Studio ?: Hi, I have always wondered if we are going to get a app like Upload Studio where we can edit our clips with cool effects and sound also a app where we can see our clips in details like game folder...
  3. I can't add clip in upload studio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't add clip in upload studio: Has anyone come across this problem with upload studio? When I clic add clip it only adds a 1 second blank video. I have an original xbox one. Everything seems to be updated. I even tried to...
  4. Can't upload videos through Upload Studio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't upload videos through Upload Studio: [img] No problem occured when uploading pictures. In addition, I closed the auto-upload in DVR settings. Don't know if this is related to the problem. And I don't have Xbox Gold subscription....
  5. Can't add clip to upload studio.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't add clip to upload studio.: I recently pieced together a bunch of clips and uploaded it with the intent of adding music. After I uploaded the base video to my Xbox and live, it won't let me add the clip back to upload...
  6. I can't record voice overs on upload studio.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't record voice overs on upload studio.: When I try to record a voice over it won't show I'm even talking and it's not recording the voice over. I've had this problem for a week and it's making me mad. I know it is not my headset...
  7. Can't retrieve captures in Upload Studio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't retrieve captures in Upload Studio: Whenever I try to retrieve game clip captures in the Upload Studio app, it fails to do so roughly 95% of the time, either giving me various error messages or simply crashing the app altogether....
  8. Can't Share Clips Edited In Upload Studio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Share Clips Edited In Upload Studio: So I'm having an issue where I can't share clips after they have been edited in Upload Studio. If the clip is auto-recorded, I recorded it via Game DVR, or if it was edited in an older version of...
  9. I can't use Upload Studio at all - post system update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't use Upload Studio at all - post system update: It hangs at 50% for a while, then gives me error code (0x80040206) with "Please Try Again," message. I don't know why. It worked fine the morning BEFORE the update. Now it doesn't work. Error code...
  10. Can't use in upload studio, voice recorder

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't use in upload studio, voice recorder: I am in the upload studio and when I get intro create your own I put my clip in, and when I try to use the voice recorder all it does is 3 2 1 really fast then silence then it crashes please help!...