Upload Speed unavailable

Discus and support Upload Speed unavailable in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been trying to get my Xbox 1 hardwired to my internet but despite being connected, my xbox has trouble loading online games and playing apps like... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by whackybaton, Oct 2, 2023.

1. whackybaton
    whackybaton Guest

Upload Speed unavailable

I've been trying to get my Xbox 1 hardwired to my internet but despite being connected, my xbox has trouble loading online games and playing apps like hulu.

Download speed: 376 mbps

Upload speed: unavailable

Latency: 75 ms

Packet loss: 24%

MTU: unavailable

Troubleshooting I have done:

Changed DNS

Changed ethernet cable

Upgraded and restart modem, router and xbox

Changed Port

Also, xbox signed me out and now I can't sign back in to my account. Error id: 0x87DD000F

:)

whackybaton, Oct 2, 2023
  2. whackybaton Win User

Upload Speed unavailable

I've never opened ports before. When I open them, I use the Xbox IP address, right? How would I know the ports are open?
  3. whackybaton Win User

Upload Speed unavailable

Thanks for the info. I think I may have solved the problem.

Spectrum tech came over yesterday and replaced the ont/modem thing with a newer model. The model I had was known to have issues in the area I live in. He double checked my Ethernet wires and the Xbox but Xbox refused to connect. He also told me there were server issues and that while there is already maintenance involved, he will submit a ticket on my behalf. So it's just a waiting game at that point.

But I decided this morning to go back to basics on my router and enabled UPnP. It's not automatically enabled after a reset. I turned on the Xbox and ran the network test and my upload speed is up, 0.46, and mtu is up, 1480. I loaded elder scrolls online and I was able to log in and start playing without issue.
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Upload Speed unavailable

I see, what ISP are you with if you don't mind me asking? Also, what is the model of your router and AP? This can usually be found on the bottom or side of the device.

Another thing, if you have enough data on your plan, did you run a network test on your Xbox when connected to your hotspot?
  5. whackybaton Win User

Upload Speed unavailable

I figured out how to open ports but when I restarted the router and Xbox, the Xbox IP address changed. Instead of ending in 1, it now ends with 2. The ports are still blocked so I'm not sure how to fix this.
  6. whackybaton Win User

Upload Speed unavailable

I'm really new to the area so I don't have a friend to call on. But it does connect to my phones hotspot and it can stream Hulu. My Internet and mobile are provided by the same company.

I just can't be using my hotspot for everything since I have a limited phone plan.
Thema:

Upload Speed unavailable

1. Upload Speed unavailable - Similar Threads - Upload Speed unavailable

2. Download speed is 1016mbps and upload speed is 105 Mbps. However my latency is 102ms. My...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed is 1016mbps and upload speed is 105 Mbps. However my latency is 102ms. My...: I tried alternate port selection. Nothing seems to improve it. 36611448-3944-4cb1-872d-53a02a4ea9d3
  3. Series X Upload speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Upload speeds: Hi all, I've got an issue with my Series X. I got 1TB business plan on Starlink & my download speed is awesome but my upload speed is disgusting lol. All my other devices in the house are getting...
  4. Slow upload... are Microsoft capping the speeds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow upload... are Microsoft capping the speeds.: I know this gets said alot but, Why do Microsoft cap the speeds.. how can 2 different speedtest on the same device. Have 2 very different results for the uploads. I was adviced to get an ethernet...
  5. xbox series x upload speeds are capped at 67 mbps.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x upload speeds are capped at 67 mbps.: I recently came across an issue where xbox series x constantly limits the upload speeds to 67 mbps. My download is around 1000-1150 mbps for fiber optic. My xbox and a wireless router are the only...
  6. Why does my xbox x series randomly drop upload speed? Please help! Its been a on going...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox x series randomly drop upload speed? Please help! Its been a on going...: I have a xbox X series (ethernet) and two xbox ones (wireless) on the same network with 1gb download and 20+mb upload speed with my isp. Randomly my x series drops to less than 1mb of upload...
  7. Xbox series X statistics test results the Upload speed test is NOT AVAILABLE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X statistics test results the Upload speed test is NOT AVAILABLE: Has this problem ever been reported before the "December 2022 update? I bought my Xbox series X in June 2022 and it was working flawlessly up until the Xbox update in Dec. 2022. That is when...
  8. Detailed network statistics test reports the Upload speed=Not Available and the MTU=Not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Detailed network statistics test reports the Upload speed=Not Available and the MTU=Not...: This problem started on or about the first week of December 2022 following a Xbox series X update download that appears to have been mandatory. My Xbox series X started locking up while playing...
  9. Xbox X Upload speed slow and bad ping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X Upload speed slow and bad ping: Hi all, I have a Xbox Series X and having issues with remote play due to the following network connection status Download: 1015.9 Mbps Upload: 7.68 Mbps (can't get it over 8) Pocket loss: 0%...
  10. No upload speed and 44% packet loss on series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    No upload speed and 44% packet loss on series s: I have a series s, and it just started having no upload speed and around 44% packet loss. Sometimes it goes away for up to 30min, but always comes back. Download speed is less than normal, but ok....