Upload problem with backward compatible game played on xone. I cannot play the game on x360 ...

Discus and support Upload problem with backward compatible game played on xone. I cannot play the game on x360 ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I played a X360 game on X360, chosing the cloud as saving storage. All's fine, and I made sure data was uploaded before switching off. Then I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by stanleychubb, Jun 9, 2018.

1. stanleychubb
    stanleychubb Guest

Upload problem with backward compatible game played on xone. I cannot play the game on x360 ...

Hey,

I played a X360 game on X360, chosing the cloud as saving storage.

All's fine, and I made sure data was uploaded before switching off.

Then I play the same game on Xone. no problem.

I wanted to play that saved game on X360 again.

But my X360 warns me that the save is out of sync.

When I use the X360 emulator inside the game on Xone, and looks in storage, it says on the game save "pending upload".

But the upload does not seem to happen.

What can I do ?

:)

stanleychubb, Jun 9, 2018
  2. PhloydBarnum
    PhloydBarnum Guest
    Getting Xbox 360 gold games on Xbox one

I, too, have had issues purchasing games with gold on xbox.com. However, I have had no problem acquiring the games on my X360 and XONE. I have already downloaded Dirt3 (and minimally played it) on my X360. I will test tonight to see if I can access it
    on my XONE. I think the answer to your question is:

1. Download the "Free Games for Gold" on your X360.

2. Then, download the game on your XONE.

PhloydBarnum, Jun 9, 2018
  3. Paulosb
    Paulosb Guest
    Achievements

Why not put x360 bacward compatible games achievements on the achievements won of the month like the xone achievements? I play the 4 games every month and only count the xone achievements.....

Paulosb, Jun 9, 2018
  4. YokedPizza95248 Win User

Cant download my profile

I have the same problem. I can´t download mi profile in my xbox360 for the error: 8007007A, and i can´t play backward compatible games in the xone :(
  5. PhloydBarnum Win User

Getting Xbox 360 gold games on Xbox one

I, too, have had issues purchasing games with gold on xbox.com. However, I have had no problem acquiring the games on my X360 and XONE. I have already downloaded Dirt3 (and minimally played it) on my X360. I will test tonight to see if I can access it
    on my XONE. I think the answer to your question is:

1. Download the "Free Games for Gold" on your X360.

2. Then, download the game on your XONE.
  6. DominumStige Win User

Help me

Hi!

On X1, once the backward compatible game has been started, it is possible to press together the menu and options buttons of the controller to start the emulated X360 management. From that menu you can add X360 friends and play backwards compatible games.
  7. DominumStige Win User

Game Content Help

Hi!

If you are inside the backward-compatible menu (X360 interface from X1) you can purchase additinal contents for X360. You cannot purchase them directly from dashboard of X1, but you can only buy backward-compatible games.
  8. luso91 Win User

I wanted to get forza horizon 1 as I wanted to remember the times I had playing it with my older brother and I can’t find a way to download it if anyone can help that would be amazing

I bought a used copy today and have been searching for anything on how to get this game to work on my XBOX ONE S. Not sure if its my disc but will be purchasing another used copy to make sure. Not sure if its my xbox, it plays all xone games fine and other backwards compatible xbox (original) and x360 games just fine. will check back in if I found a solution.
Thema:

1. Upload problem with backward compatible game played on xone. I cannot play the game on x360 ... - Similar Threads - Upload problem backward

2. Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always...: Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always 'too small' when its bigger than or the same size as 1080 x 1080 p. Please help...
  3. Anyone else is having problems uploading captures to the network? Since yesterday any of my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else is having problems uploading captures to the network? Since yesterday any of my...: Anyone else is having problems uploading captures to the network? Since yesterday any of my captures seems to upload, I don’t know what to do exactly. Let me know if you know how to fix it or if...
  4. Does anyone have a fix for the problem of not being able to upload clips to the Xbox network?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anyone have a fix for the problem of not being able to upload clips to the Xbox network?: Whenever I try and upload a clip to the Xbox network, it’s waits a while and says it uploads, after which I click on it and get only an error message. 60b782db-e98d-4dc1-a463-1b75ead04594
  5. About the Microsoft store software upload problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    About the Microsoft store software upload problem: Hello, I use UWP for software development, and I am going to publish it on XBOX. My client wants the Xbox’s display logo to be in transparent PNG format. I used the transparent PNG format when I...
  6. Problem with upload to Onedrive in Microsoft Edge browser on xbox one X console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with upload to Onedrive in Microsoft Edge browser on xbox one X console: Hi everyone, i have very long time problem with upload my videos or any files to my premium onedrive cloud.page always refreshed and upload not started. I make video here is link to YouTube. I try...
  7. Upload problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload problem: Why screenshots on Xbox one X get so long to upload ? My upload speed is 50 and download is 150 ee6eb827-4f2f-40de-964d-4bb09a5a4941
  8. Cannot upload custom gamerpic 'there was a problem'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot upload custom gamerpic 'there was a problem': Hello. When I try to upload a custom gamerpic I keep getting the following error - 'there was a problem choosing your custom gamerpic, sorry about that, try it again later'. I've tried uploading...
  9. Problem Upload Studio - Cannot share clips after adding voice-over! PLEASE HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem Upload Studio - Cannot share clips after adding voice-over! PLEASE HELP!: Hi! I already contacted the Support, no solution The problem: after adding voice-over at a clip I cannot share it. I use the MS chat-headset (that came with the Xbox) and comment the clip,...
  10. Upload speed problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload speed problem: I am currently paying for a 10mbps upload and my Xbox is currently only receiving 3-4 I am hardwired and my provider is fine cause my laptop is getting both expected download and upload while my...