Upgrading Hard Drive from 250gb to 320gb

Discus and support Upgrading Hard Drive from 250gb to 320gb in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have Halo: Evolved on download Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MarbleBag590, Apr 21, 2014.

  1. MarbleBag590
    MarbleBag590 Guest

    Upgrading Hard Drive from 250gb to 320gb


    I have Halo: Evolved on download
     
    MarbleBag590, Oct 31, 2018
    #16
  2. Mark Sherwood Win User

    Upgrading Hard Drive from 250gb to 320gb

    Every penny counts :D

    Sorry, couldn't resist.
  3. Mark Sherwood Win User

    Upgrading Hard Drive from 250gb to 320gb

    I never personally had the patience when upgrading from the Arcade to the Slim. I just moved my saves to the cloud and re-downloaded what I had already purchased to save me the back and to. The transfer cable is the way to go in my opinion and as stated,
    you could probably get 10 for a penny nowadays.
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

    Upgrading Hard Drive from 250gb to 320gb

    Without a transfer cable you will have to move everything one by one manually,to a flash drive or cloud then onto the new drive.

    You will not be able to move some items,depends if the game allows it.
  5. CAPTA1N LEWIS Win User

    Upgrading Hard Drive from 250gb to 320gb

    I got 60GB, 120GB, 2x 250GB and 320GB because i got 5 Xbox 360 console not joking i could give you the link of my gaming bedroom?
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

    Upgrading Hard Drive from 250gb to 320gb

    Also pointless moving game install as they require re installing to a new device any way
Thema:

Upgrading Hard Drive from 250gb to 320gb

Loading...
  1. Upgrading Hard Drive from 250gb to 320gb - Similar Threads - Upgrading Hard Drive

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track: Hello, Is there any way I can upgrade my insider program past omega? We purchased a disk thinking we could claim digital license but we didn't realize it was behind the insider program. It would...
  4. Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?: A few months back Rockstar Games put for free the Enhanced Edition upgrade for everyone who had the game (either physical or digital) with the exception of the physical owners of the Xbox One...
  5. If i upgrade to delta will I get Disc to Digital immediately?

    in XboX Insiders
    If i upgrade to delta will I get Disc to Digital immediately?: Ok so technically i've been an insider for about 4 years but i just enrolled in Omega like last week and I still haven't gotten the update. I understand they're not rolling them out to everyone,...
  6. Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade: As you know Rockstars is giving free upgrade for digital owners of the GTA V Xbox one version to Series X version, however, the disc owners are left behind. With the new disc to digital feature,...
  7. Xbox Time to Upgrade Planned All Along?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Time to Upgrade Planned All Along?: I have a question about Xbox Microsoft. How can we stop them from forcing us through planned obsolescence to buy the next system? submitted by /u/MrMitchyMadness [link] [comments]
  8. Rdr1 free upgrade on xbox? It doesnt show it

    in XboX Insiders
    Rdr1 free upgrade on xbox? It doesnt show it: I own the backwards compatibility version of red dead redemption one and im sure you all know rockstar just released the enhanced version of the game but when i go to the xbox store it shows the...
  9. Original Xbox One on upgrade loop after most recent Mandatory upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Original Xbox One on upgrade loop after most recent Mandatory upgrade: Hi. I am very upset. Yesterday while I was using my original (black) Xbox One, I received a mandatory update. Would not let me skip it. I started the upgrade and now my Xbox is stuck in upgrade...
  10. Is it possible to upgrade my hard drive on my xbox one x to ssd

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to upgrade my hard drive on my xbox one x to ssd: I have an Xbox One X which has a hard drive that has failed. I was wondering if I could upgrade it to an ssd as I tried going to repair shops and they are charging more than $200....