Upgraded Wife to a Series X, changed my account to be home Xbox on her new cons but it...

Discus and support Upgraded Wife to a Series X, changed my account to be home Xbox on her new cons but it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As the question states, I recently bought my wife an Xbox Series X. I changed my account to be home xbox on her account so that she can get access to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by uslesscreeper, Dec 17, 2023.

1. Upgraded Wife to a Series X, changed my account to be home Xbox on her new cons but it...

As the question states, I recently bought my wife an Xbox Series X. I changed my account to be home xbox on her account so that she can get access to Game Pass Ultimate like she had on her Xbox One. She can launch games just fine but when it comes to playing online it's saying she needs to get Game Pass, we specifically noticed it with Rainbow Six Siege. She can launch siege and get to the main menu but trying to join a game asks her to get the game pass and won't let her join without it. If anyone has ideas please let me know, we already tried to restart the Xbox and reset my account to be the home Xbox.

:)

uslesscreeper, Dec 17, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Upgraded Wife to a Series X, changed my account to be home Xbox on her new cons but it...