Upgrade Simple Background Music Player to allow you to play music in a certain folder

Discus and support Upgrade Simple Background Music Player to allow you to play music in a certain folder in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've got my music USB plugged into my Xbox, with all my songs categorized in their own respective folders as "playlists" I know on the regular Media... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xerrabyte, Mar 12, 2022.

1. /u/xerrabyte
    /u/xerrabyte Guest

Upgrade Simple Background Music Player to allow you to play music in a certain folder

I've got my music USB plugged into my Xbox, with all my songs categorized in their own respective folders as "playlists" I know on the regular Media Player you have the option to browse the USB and play music only in the "chill" folder or "rock" but not in the Simple Background Music Player app. I don't wanna listen to a giant shuffle of every song on my USB. Please, this would be a life saver!

submitted by /u/xerrabyte
    [link] [comments]

/u/xerrabyte, Mar 12, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: