Updating the console brings up error code 43c5-4497-1600-0700-c000-000e and will not update...

Discus and support Updating the console brings up error code 43c5-4497-1600-0700-c000-000e and will not update... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a Xbox 360 that would not read discs, would not update, or connect to Xbox Live due to a recurrent 'Update Failed Error' message. I first tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NeoAnarchist, Sep 12, 2020.

1. NeoAnarchist
    NeoAnarchist Guest

Updating the console brings up error code 43c5-4497-1600-0700-c000-000e and will not update...

I have a Xbox 360 that would not read discs, would not update, or connect to Xbox Live due to a recurrent 'Update Failed Error' message. I first tried to do an update with a USB but that did not work. I thought maybe this console is just toast or the HDD
    has failed. So I search the internet most suggested sending it in to get it refurbished. I say, "Heck NO! I can fix this thing!". After trying to remove the HDD to update that way, the console still did not take it. Someone suggested to clear the cache, restart
    and try again. That did not work. Hope was almost lost, when I came across a post about the disc drive cable may not have been seated all the way in. I've tried everything else, maybe this is all it is. Let me tell you, pulling these things apart is a pain.
    Once opened I pulled the disc drive out, the HDD out, case, reseated the cables, I connected to the motherboard and BAM.....it WORKED! Now the console reads discs and lets me sign in to Xbox Live. I really hope this helps someone else who has had or currently
    having the same issues as I did.

TL;DR--Tried everything in the book, finally pulled it apart and reseated the cables from the disc drive and HDD. Boom! Magic

:)

NeoAnarchist, Sep 12, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: