Updates take way too much Time

Discus and support Updates take way too much Time in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey Guys, I know, this came already up a few times, but it seems nothing has changed. >Every few weeks, a new update is released by Microsoft and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HolyFireDrago, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Updates take way too much Time

Hey Guys, I know, this came already up a few times, but it seems nothing has changed. >Every few weeks, a new update is released by Microsoft and basically, this is a great feature with all the needed patches and stuff. The problem is, every time, my xbox
    one get a new update (size about 3-4 GB), it takes 2 hours to download and install the whole thing, witch is very annoying. My Xbox 360E needs 20 minnutes for updates between 1.5 to 2 GB, and there for, i don´t understand how a console with much better Hardware
    and exactly the same LAN-connection, needs 5 times more time for just the douple of size? Does anybody know, if this will be fixed? Or do i have to wait every time a update shows up and won´t allow me to play freely until it´s installed?

Friendly greetings,

Dragon

:)

HolyFireDrago, Sep 7, 2016
  2. GTAV takes too much time to install

Yesterday I purchased the GTAV CD for Xbox 360 and started the installing process and it was stuck on 5265/7828 and I left overnight and it still says the same thing. Is it a technical problem or should I just wait for it to happen ? Thanks in advance.

UnheardGravy460, Sep 7, 2016
  3. Annoying the way the updates take up way too much room on my drive

Thanks to Prae I freed up about 3.6 GB last night with silly old stuff that needed to be deleted from my HDD. I had like 50 arcade games my son had played like in 2005, LOL. And the BF3 beta got the ax too.

UneasyJmitchell, Sep 7, 2016
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

gds1972, Sep 7, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: