Updated xbox game pass pc now stuck on update

Discus and support Updated xbox game pass pc now stuck on update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I updated the Xbox game pass app and now every time i launch the app it just keeps saying i need to update the app its already updated any ideas please... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Suspicious_Coach_233, Mar 24, 2024.

1. Updated xbox game pass pc now stuck on update

I updated the Xbox game pass app and now every time i launch the app it just keeps saying i need to update the app its already updated any ideas please

submitted by /u/Suspicious_Coach_233
    [link] [comments]

/u/Suspicious_Coach_233, Mar 24, 2024
  2. KyleG5 Win User

Riverbond stuck in loading screen (Game Pass Issue)

It is irritating how bad xBox is on PC. Literally 50% or more of the games are horrible bugged or cannot even be played!

I played this months ago no problemo, now I'm with you guys.

Stuck at what appears to be 99-100% loaded. Left it for up to 30 minutes, never gets passed. It happened on 2 of my PCs now. Can't get it to run anywhere.

REVERT UPDATE MICROSOFT!! lol
  3. SteveTinnin Win User

pc game pass - conan - update button will not function

on the pc game pass version i use it say's "check for updates" I've checked all dates of my games it has not changed the date of last update it only shows game install date. some go back to months or more on pc game pass.

my twin Xboxes get auto updates all the time correctly. the Xbox games pass on them is ok. which shows me there is a pc game pass failure to update problem.
  4. lI Midnight Il Win User

(PC) We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live 0x89245113

I see, can be related

In that case try updating the game to see how it goes
    My bad for not specifying. The game pass version of the game hasn't had the update pushed out yet (meaning we can't update it) compared to the steam and Xbox version. it's stuck on V1.4.1.0 while steam etc is on 1.5.0.0.

Link to the post i read. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/farming-sim-22-pc-not-received-latest-update/3c626ce2-360a-4744-9cb4-3ecbfbf379e1
  5. Adamski707 Win User

Can't reinstall game on Xbox Games Pass for PC

Found the issue! There was an update to this game queued in the 'Downloads and Updates' section of the Microsoft Store. I think the update was stuck there in limbo, as I'd uninstalled the game. Downloading the update now - and now it shows up as downloading
    in the Xbox app.

Thanks for the help guys!
  6. nielubiebudyniu Win User

Metro Exodus - Launch nothing happens PC

HERE IS A WORKING SOLUTION TO Metro Exodus crashing in XBOX Game pass for PC. This worked for me 100% each time the game crashed, and after trying to uninstall it I got stuck with unplayable game, unremovable game files. I went through points 1-5. I managed
    to beat the game after several crashes and remove it recovering 60 GB disk space ;) .

So if anyone has issues with Metro Exodus crashing on PC/XBOX GAME PASS and is unable to sucessfully uninstall the game and free the disk space do this:

1. Uninstall XBOX Game Pass for PC APP
    2. go to your Windows 10 Update Menu and Press Update
    3. restart Windows
    4. Install Xbox game pass App again
    5. Open Xbox game pass App and Press Install Metro Exodus (it will not take long because the game is already there, just a tiny part of it will be brought back).
    This way the game should be playable again or , if you wish you may NOW finally unistall it and free your disk space.

This will not stop the ME from crashing but will make it playable und uninstallable :)

The tricky part is that when the game crashes and we want to uninstall it, some part of the Windows update is removed with it but not the game so the disk space cannot be freed nor game started untill you do the points 1-5 and get your Windows updated again.

This problem has been known for a few weeks now but no patch from XBOX so far.

I hope this will help :)
Thema:

Updated xbox game pass pc now stuck on update

1. Updated xbox game pass pc now stuck on update - Similar Threads - Updated game pass

2. Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app: Whenever I try to the app gives me the "0xd05e010f" error, whatever that means. Darktide, Palworld, you name it, the only game that i've been able to successfully update was Minecraft Does anyone...
  3. When will Microsoft update Game Pass Servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will Microsoft update Game Pass Servers?: I pay money for a cloud gaming service from Microsoft, a Fortune 13 company, and all I get is endless wait times. Why should I keep my subscription? In the marketplace of entertainment if any...
  4. Game Pass Farming SIm 22 Update on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Farming SIm 22 Update on PC: Hello, Farming Sim 22 has released an update version 1.13. My buddy was able to update the game on his xbox console, and the dedicated server has seemed to update as well. I have read past...
  5. resbscribed to game pass ultimate and xbox quests still locked, what's the system update...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    resbscribed to game pass ultimate and xbox quests still locked, what's the system update...: Subscription shows active as I've just paid yet quests are locked 46be2d9d-7d0e-421d-8c7e-f254b79b4415
  6. since the latest update for games pass on pc it has not worked for me at all ! it will not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    since the latest update for games pass on pc it has not worked for me at all ! it will not...: since the latest update for games pass on pc it has not worked for me at all ! it will not run any games and loads up very slow now. a4e3c7ad-2658-4d1e-baca-a470ae8e37b8
  7. Game Pass for PC not allowing installs or updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass for PC not allowing installs or updates: I've seen this question posted for several years, and I've tried several different methods people have suggested for fixing this, but nothing has worked. Destiny 2 dlc won't install, it won't...
  8. Why wont my new gamertag update for xbox game pass?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont my new gamertag update for xbox game pass?: I just changed my gamertag and when i open fable 2 it shows my old name and when i sign in it just simply says i cant connect to xbox live and doesnt load any of my data but i can play back 4...
  9. My home page updated and I can’t add the store, game pass store to the Home Screen and pick...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My home page updated and I can’t add the store, game pass store to the Home Screen and pick...: When I try to add it to the Home Screen it says I have to delete something because it’s full. I only have one tab at the top. All my other tabs were removed when the change to my Home Screen...
  10. My ultimate game pass isn't working, since last update. Any ideas?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My ultimate game pass isn't working, since last update. Any ideas?: My xbox ultimate game pass doesn't work, it is an active subscription but won't allow me to play online aecdf18b-9012-4585-b61f-f1379247933e