Updated account

Discus and support Updated account in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi Xbox Rewards I keep getting a message that my account needs to update in order to deposit my rewards point. I've update my account numerous of time... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by SuperMario005, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Updated account

Hi Xbox Rewards I keep getting a message that my account needs to update in order to deposit my rewards point. I've update my account numerous of time but no points have been deposit. I'm lost at this point and don't know what to do please
    help.

:)

SuperMario005, Nov 28, 2016
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Says account needs updated

Hello PalSidaeMonk,

There is currently an internal issue with the data stored for your account which is preventing a deposit. Our deposit process cannot correctly determine the primary billable account to deposit into for your Microsoft Account, and thus aborts the process.
    This is an issue that we are working on resolving with another team. At the moment, we have not received a estimate on when this problem will be resolved. To be clear, this is a data issue, and not the result of any faulty user input. The prompt asking you
    to update your information is a symptom of this error, and adjusting your information will, in most cases, not resolve this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience.

XBLRewards8, Nov 28, 2016
  3. PalSidaeMonk
    PalSidaeMonk Guest
    Says account needs updated

Rewards page says my account needs updating, but everything in the Billing info link is correct. What else can I do to correct this?

PalSidaeMonk, Nov 29, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Updated account