Update your payment ?! (Hacked wrong information)

Discus and support Update your payment ?! (Hacked wrong information) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; One day I logged into my account and It said I couldn't log into Xbox Live unless I updated my payment information. I wasnt able to fix it for a while... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lonelysailors, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Update your payment ?! (Hacked wrong information)

One day I logged into my account and It said I couldn't log into Xbox Live unless I updated my payment information.

I wasnt able to fix it for a while cause my emails were messed up since I was hacked at the time, so I went to go update my payment information but everytime I try to edit the information on the console it doesnt let me, it only lets me access the Name and
    Security code. I was still able to finish the process though and it would say that my payment has been updated but even when I do that it still says I need to update it.

I've tried doing it here on Xbox.com but it always says there is an error when I try to manage the payment and billing information.

( The billing information is wrong because ive got hacked also ) Is there anyway to change to Billing Information to a different country ? And how should I update my payment options?? PLEASE HELP. (xbox360)

:)

lonelysailors, Jan 29, 2014
  2. Billing Information wrong Region

> Region of your console doesn't make your account German

Thanks,

despite the fact I couldnt find any other than German settings I "changed" my account/region to Germany. Now I have my payment methods available in my xbox too. I still dont understand why this didnt matter on my PC but was a problem inside the xbox, but
    as long as its working now... Update your payment ?! (Hacked wrong information) :)

dreggensilver, Jan 29, 2014
  3. Billing Information wrong Region

Hello,

I´m trying to spend money...

ok, first I got via my PC/Browser a Gold membership. I could enter/use payment option. Then I discovered I couldnt use that inside my Xbox360, no payment was entered. So I tried to add in my xbox a "new" payment option. Here im stuck in the billing information.
    I only get a drop down with the US-States. Entering my german adress isnt accepted. Again accessing my data via PC/Browser MS knows I am german. Region/Language settings inside xbox is Germany too. What can I do?

dreggensilver, Jan 29, 2014
  4. Klokkwork
    Klokkwork Guest

Okay, instead of updating the current payment option on file, try adding a brand new one with the new credit card number. Once you've added it to the account, go back to Account Management, and choose "Xbox Live Gold" in the second tab over. Then choose
    "Change Payment Option" and select the new card you just entered. It will charge your new credit card right away for whatever amount is overdue, but that will catch you up and your Gold will reactivated itself. You don't have to manually purchase new Gold,
    so make sure you don't double-bill yourself that way. When you're all set, go back into Manage Payment Options and you can remove your old credit card. If you have any trouble along the way, feel free to contact Xbox Customer Support by phone. If you live
    in the US or Canada, it's 1-800-4-MY-XBOX (1-800-469-9269), between 9am and 1am EST, 7 days a week.

Klokkwork, Jan 29, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: