Update now for Samsung TV!!!!!!!

Discus and support Update now for Samsung TV!!!!!!! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; No Xbox green popup on my Samsung TV QN90A with Tizen 6.0 when i get achievement. I only get notification on my Samsung phone. Hope Xbox team can... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jontebula, Apr 16, 2024.

1. /u/jontebula
    /u/jontebula Guest

No Xbox green popup on my Samsung TV QN90A with Tizen 6.0 when i get achievement. I only get notification on my Samsung phone.

Hope Xbox team can update soon and i get back the green popup when i get achievement and the sound. I have the latest update with new UI.

submitted by /u/jontebula
    [link] [comments]

/u/jontebula, Apr 16, 2024
  2. napalm 31337 Win User

Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung remote and xbox

You must ask this question to Samsung because is a TV related issue not an Xbox fault.

Check if your TV firmware is updated, maybe Samsung itself fix this lack of features.
  3. Swizzlerz Win User

Xbox One unable to detect that my receiver supports DD5.1, DD7.1 or DTS

Same issue I have a Samsung led 3d TV 46inch maybe a 7100 too not sure.. but I am now plugging my Xbox one directly into the surround sound then to the TV. Not sure why this was happening. Other then maybe the TV was updated and could be a Samsung thing.
    I think It use to work butt I always had an optical cord from my TV to the surround sound system...
  4. JL Donnybrook Win User

2/15 Update TV won't turn on but turns off

Same thing here with my Samsung TV. Any updates to this?
  5. KaiN05 Win User

Why is my Series X having audio issues?

I have a Samsung smart TV as well. I wonder if the other guy does too. Maybe it’s the newest Samsung update 1401.
  6. The Intimidat3r Win User

Best gaming monitor - tv for xbox series x

There are plenty of 4k tv's on sale right now.

Walmart has a Samsung 50" 4k TV for for $248.

I've always had Samsung tv's and I'm quite enjoying my 85" 4k Q90T Samsung I got 2 years ago. It runs 4k at 120hz and looks amazing.
Thema:

1. Update now for Samsung TV!!!!!!! - Similar Threads - Update Samsung

2. Xbox Update Stuck.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Update Stuck.: Hey! So I started updating me xbox and now it's stuck on 2%. Any help please? It won't move at all and im scared If I turn it off it will get corrupted. 31d91c7a-a0d2-4904-84bd-53f94fc5a103
  3. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  4. June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha (2408.240620-0830)

in XboX Insiders
    June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha (2408.240620-0830): Hey Xbox Insiders! We are releasing a new Xbox Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha (2408.240620-0830) Feel free...
  5. June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240620-0830)

in XboX Insiders
    June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240620-0830): Hey Xbox Insiders! We are releasing a new Xbox Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240620-0830)...
  6. when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash

in XBoX on Consoles
    when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash: when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash i formatted it to ntfs and installed the osu1 extracted it put it in the flash and then plugged my...
  7. HDMI-CEC broken since last update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI-CEC broken since last update.: I have been able to use my LG TV remote to control my Xbox since I got it. Since the June 17th update it no longer works. I have to turn on an Xbox controller or use the Xbox app on my phone....
  8. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  9. Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...: Updates are downloading, and the "check network connection" says all services are available and I am connected. However, the store won't load and multiplayer doesn't seem to work....
  10. UPDATING PROBLEM

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPDATING PROBLEM: So I got back from vacation and nothing happened to my Xbox, but when I turned it on it had to update. It finished and had to update again, but when I did it got stuck on 60%. After a few minutes...