Update needed you need this update, but we can’t get it at the moment. Try again in a while...

Discus and support Update needed you need this update, but we can’t get it at the moment. Try again in a while... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been trying to play Microsoft flight simulator 2020 on my Xbox series x, Ive been having trouble booting up the game for 3 days now and done... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tommyrye, Dec 28, 2021.

1. tommyrye
    tommyrye Guest

Update needed you need this update, but we can’t get it at the moment. Try again in a while...

I have been trying to play Microsoft flight simulator 2020 on my Xbox series x, Ive been having trouble booting up the game for 3 days now and done things such as reinstalling the game or checking for updates in both my games and apps >> manage >> updates and find zero and look for updates also in manage games and add ons option on Microsoft flight simulator. When the error message comes up and I select help it says try again in a while and we’ll it’s three days later which feels long enough for me to lose interest which I don’t want because I know I’ll enjoy this game so can someone please help?

:)

tommyrye, Dec 28, 2021
  2. SHAGSNASTY Win User

Update needed you need this update, but we can’t get it at the moment. Try again in a while (0x8b050033)

Same issue as well. Please advise!
  3. Francia J. Win User

Update needed you need this update, but we can’t get it at the moment. Try again in a while (0x8b050033)

In this case, we may need to wait for Microsoft to deploy a permanent fix the said error that we're getting as they're already working on to get this fixed as soon as possible.
  4. fierce(2) Win User

Any word or tracker on a fix? I am having this exact same issue for the past several days.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi Tommyrye, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

The error that you're getting is a known issue that Microsoft is already working on to fix as soon aspossible. As per the workaround, they have also provided one which you can check on this link:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  6. WizardMango105 Win User

Dragon Age 2 Won't Start or Install

Same problem here. I am on Xbox One. Please EA/Microsoft/Xbox, help! I was also on Act 3. The error message says “Update needed; You need this update, but we can’t get it right now. Try again in a while. (0x8b050033)”
Thema:

1. Update needed you need this update, but we can’t get it at the moment. Try again in a while... - Similar Threads - Update needed need

2. Xbox One S won't update, I need help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S won't update, I need help: I participate in the Xbox insider, there was a system update, when trying to update, the update crashed and corrupted the system. I followed the procedure suggested in Help...
  3. Xbox app - Try the update again - need help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app - Try the update again - need help: I'm right now trying to launch Xbox app on pc to play SOT but I keep getting this error, I have currently uninstalled and reinstalled both Microsoft store and Xbox app and have tried some other...
  4. I don’t know who needs to hear this but for the love of god update the twitch app.

in XboX Insiders
    I don’t know who needs to hear this but for the love of god update the twitch app.: According to my Xbox the last time I received an update for the twitch app was 03/01/2023 it’s a joke. For some reason now it just crashes when I click on someone’s stream. Not to mention when...
  5. I need help updating my xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating my xbox x: need help updating my xbox x but it keeps diplaing error code 80070570 00000000 00000301 i tried waiting it out but no luck and no one else seems to have had this error code before. Please help...
  6. I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update: Does my Xbox 360 console need any updates that I am not aware of 70a07d6f-ae55-4f3c-8c1f-41f88fb585b2
  7. My controller needs Windows to be completely updated to work - any way to delay it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller needs Windows to be completely updated to work - any way to delay it?: I have an old rock candy wired controller that I have been using for years. Since getting Windows 11 whenever I want to use it it I need to check for updates through Windows Update and install...
  8. When is the big update? war thunder needs not going to lie

in XboX Insiders
    When is the big update? war thunder needs not going to lie: ?????? submitted by /u/TG_Swump_GXD [link] [comments]
  9. I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...

in XBoX on Windows
    I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...: Everytime i open xbox accessories app it just says i need the latest version BUT I HAVE NO AVAILABLE UPDATES. sorry for the caps im losing it. so much has gone wrong in me trying to fix this that...
  10. Help used Xbox not unregistered from insider program needs offline update

in XboX Insiders
    Help used Xbox not unregistered from insider program needs offline update: Hi, I purchased a used Xbox One on eBay that had an e100 error to repair with my daughter. It seemed like an easy repair but proving harder then expected. It looks like the issue is that the last...