Update issues. Can anyone please help

Discus and support Update issues. Can anyone please help in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi. I received a message for an update yesterday (24.01.2024) for my Xbox one. I went through the usual process, waited for it to finish and restart,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Comprehensive-Ebb399, Jan 25, 2024.

1. Update issues. Can anyone please help

Hi. I received a message for an update yesterday (24.01.2024) for my Xbox one. I went through the usual process, waited for it to finish and restart, so I can check for game updates. Once it restarted, it requested that I do the update, I chose the proceed button, and waited. It restarted, and wanted me to do it again, and again, and again. Besides a full system reset to factory settings, or to delete my profile and re-download the update can someone help? I tried turning it off and unplugging it for at least 5 minutes and starting again.

Thank you

submitted by /u/Comprehensive-Ebb399
    [link] [comments]

/u/Comprehensive-Ebb399, Jan 25, 2024
  2. John Dowding Win User

Can anyone please help. PLEASE!!!!!

Yes the privacy setting would hide the games showing on this site as well. Changed mine the other week briefly and nada showed on here until I changed them back.
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

The 360 has a record of every gold trial or paid for code you have ever had on your account within account management, does the xbox one not have that?
  4. J.R.G. Win User

Had a X Box One for 2 weeks and never played a game on it (Compared games.)? What do you need a Gold membership for?
  5. BizarroMantis Win User

1. Doesn't Walmart have records of purchases if a customer loses a receipt? Target does. I don't really shop at Walmart, but it seems they should have a copy of it if you can tell them the exact date you bought it which would be on your bank statement.

2. When you insert the code, it should have had a confirmation screen. Did that not happen?

3. Check your email. This is the message I got after I submitted my code. "We're sending you this message to confirm that you have successfully renewed your Gold – 12 Month subscription on Tuesday, February 16, 2016. Please retain a copy of this message
    for your records."

That email should be proof enough that you paid for a year long subscription.
  6. ElectroFlying Win User

OP MS and Wallyworld have been going back and forth for well over a year over Xbox Cards sold at Walmart.

I had bought an XBL Starter kit at Wallyworld November 2013, got home entered in the code and it was INVALID. Called support and nothing doing. So I took the card back to Wallyworld with XB Support still holding on the phone, got another Starter kit, drove
    back home... XB Support still holding, entered in that code... and again. INVALID. So yet another trip back to Wallyworld with XBL Support still on the phone. This time the WM receptionist was determined to find out what gives.

It took the receptionist 2 hours to figure out what was going on. When you buy M's products from any store, it takes no less than two codes to activate that card. One code is Wallyworlds and other is Microsofts. The Microsoft code (Electronic activation
    code from Microsoft that validates the card at checkout) wasn't activating. So Wallyworld this time simply gave me my money back and in not so soft a language told XBL support via my phone. "This is all on you and we are pulling them (XBL Starter Kits) from
    our shelves and sending them back TO YOU..."

So I for one believe what you posted for I went through a similar situation. Thus IF the 12 month XBL Gold activation code activated. And as you posted above.. It had to. However It is possible that perhaps it only activated as a Trial period, and not as
    a full 3-12 month code, and therefore you would NOT have gotten an email at all.

Personally, I would call support and would not take "NO, or Nothing we can do" for an answer. Because there is always something that they CAN DO.

Good Luck!
Thema:

Update issues. Can anyone please help

1. Update issues. Can anyone please help - Similar Threads - Update issues anyone

2. Xbox One X, issues with no signal after update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X, issues with no signal after update: My console was updated on the 31st of May and that same evening while playing Gears of War 2, the screen began flickering and then the TV said no signal. Restarting the Xbox helped little and a...
  3. Xbox One X no signal/black screen issues after last update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X no signal/black screen issues after last update: Three days ago, I was playing Gears of War 2 when the screen started flickering, went to no signal. I've booted into safe mode, did a complete factory reset. This would work partially only to...
  4. How do I fix updating issue for both disc and digital games

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix updating issue for both disc and digital games: Earlier I was trying to play rdr2 then the game said it needed an update so I clicked update then it said installation cancelled tired to do it agian same thing. So I then restart the xbox which...
  5. Beta ring update May 30th, 2024 major issue. Stuck on syncing data, network stats show 100%...

in XboX Insiders
    Beta ring update May 30th, 2024 major issue. Stuck on syncing data, network stats show 100%...: Pretty sure this is related to the network 'fix' in the update I received yesterday in the beta ring for something about network issues after appearing offline... Wired or wifi to same home...
  6. possible issues with Series X internet interruption while updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    possible issues with Series X internet interruption while updating: I have a fairly new Xbox Series X and I have it directly plugged in via ethernet cable and I use our family router. The internet belongs to my Dad and he often unplugs it at night. My concern is...
  7. Xbox Series X May 2024 600MB update issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X May 2024 600MB update issue: So i was gaming recently on my series x and then a notification happened saying "Let's update! Console will restart before update is complete". So the console shuts down and I expect it to...
  8. New xbox insider update not working anybody else having any issues?

in XboX Insiders
    New xbox insider update not working anybody else having any issues?: New xbox insider update not working anybody else having any issues? submitted by /u/Capable_Post8843 [link] [comments]
  9. My remote play issues on pc since new update

in XboX Insiders
    My remote play issues on pc since new update: I did all updates on pc and on xbox' it connects tells me to enable remote play but then it doesn't not connect after just crashes... submitted by /u/IntheCloudsgaming [link] [comments]
  10. has anyone else had download issues everything they've updated the console on Xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    has anyone else had download issues everything they've updated the console on Xbox one.: so in short after the last 3 updates the same exact issues comes back. I put a game on for download and it starts but the mps goes down until it hits 0. is it a bug with updates or just cause it's...