Update DVD Box version

Discus and support Update DVD Box version in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I have game Disneyland Adventures DVD Box and now i see that on XBOX Games on Demand there is more audio languages. Is there a posibility to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MichalWit, Nov 19, 2015.

1. MichalWit
    MichalWit Guest

Update DVD Box version

Hello. I have game Disneyland Adventures DVD Box and now i see that on XBOX Games on Demand there is more audio languages. Is there a posibility to update another language or i need to buy the new one version of this game by XBOX Game on Demand ?

Michael

:)

MichalWit, Nov 19, 2015
  2. Schmick
    Schmick Guest
    The Xbox Fitness Thread

I have insanity in dvd and like it very much.

I'm a little confused what's available on Xbox fit. Is there a downloadable version of the DVDs box set or do I need to buy these add-ons to go with a base set?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Schmick, Nov 19, 2015
  3. Todays update???

My second box got the update. My primary box is still running the old version.

Frank Wolf-4E9B2318-3514-4A47-87CF-C6BEADB572BB, Nov 19, 2015
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Update DVD Box version

There is no way to add more languages to the game unless they are available as content packs you can download from the Marketplace. However, beware that the Games on Demand version likely does *not* support multiple languages when you download it - it will
    run in the pre-determined best langauge for your region.

For instance, let's say a hypothetical game supports English, French and German - if you download the game in the USA, Canada or UK, it will run in English; if you download it in France, the game will run in French; if you download it in Germany, it plays
    in German. The listing includes all these languages because to show that it will support the language for your region.

You will almost certainly be in the same situation with the download as with the disc.

I hope this helps.

maxen, Nov 19, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Update DVD Box version