Update and Xbox Live; A Snake Eating It’s Own Tail

Discus and support Update and Xbox Live; A Snake Eating It’s Own Tail in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Guys!!! I’m having so much trouble! I try to login to Xbox Live but I can’t do that until I update my system. Well I can’t update my system because my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Abby May, Sep 6, 2023.

1. Abby May
    Abby May Guest

Guys!!! I’m having so much trouble! I try to login to Xbox Live but I can’t do that until I update my system. Well I can’t update my system because my console won’t connect to Xbox Live. It will connect to my internet just fine which is working perfectly. But I can’t get it to connect to Xbox Live until my system is updated. It has me troubleshoot my connection to Xbox Live. But I can’t login to Xbox Live until my system is updated. It is a snake eating its own tail! Help me!!!

:)

Abby May, Sep 6, 2023
  2. RainbOasis Win User

Xbox One Cons - Controller is the Worst

I like reptiles and snakes as pets. Snakes only poop once a week, they only eat once a week. They don't require constant attention, they can be rather docile and friendly, despite popular belief, they can also in a way 'play' with the owner. It's not as
    good as throwing a ball or tailing a string on the ground like with cats and dogs, but it's good to know that snake's can be as cool a pet/companion too. Nobody knows if they recognise their owner or not, however their tongue can pick up scents pretty easily
    too, not as strong as dogs but if you understand how they hunt then you'd know that they can pick up a specific scent if someone has walked within that path an hour ago and didn't come back. Reptiles and Snakes often have 'cute' faces, although I hate using
    that word 'cute', it's so overrated.
  3. RasBob Win User

Logitech and gamepass problem

I contacted logitech by phone who in turn told me to contact you to solve the problem!

"It's the snake that eats its tail!"

I can understand that you use DRMs but anyway, we all know very well that this is useless since it is already possible to find gears5 in torrent. And the worst part is that certainly our mouse, keyboard works with this one.

The most regrettable thing is that we who are in compliance with the law cannot take advantage of it.

Thank you,

4. MICKeater Win User

code non recu de gears [Translation: not received code gears]

Ok but the phone support say me to wrihte here... it s the snake eat his queue
  5. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Battlefield has zombies now?

Yeah, crabs are way harder to eat and get meat out of. Boiled crawfish, just peel the tails. I dont suck the heads. Nb4 LOLOLOLOL.
  6. jaihawk Win User

What killed xbox live?

Some people really kid themselves in here. Party chat is used BECAUSE people don't want to be on general chat anymore. If general chat was so great (and didn't eat it's own tail) people would still be more than happy to use it. In a nutshell, if party chat
    WASN'T available, the mic wouldn't get used at all.
Thema:

1. Update and Xbox Live; A Snake Eating It’s Own Tail - Similar Threads - Update Live Snake

2. Xbox Update Stuck.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Update Stuck.: Hey! So I started updating me xbox and now it's stuck on 2%. Any help please? It won't move at all and im scared If I turn it off it will get corrupted. 31d91c7a-a0d2-4904-84bd-53f94fc5a103
  3. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  4. June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha (2408.240620-0830)

in XboX Insiders
    June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha (2408.240620-0830): Hey Xbox Insiders! We are releasing a new Xbox Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha (2408.240620-0830) Feel free...
  5. June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240620-0830)

in XboX Insiders
    June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240620-0830): Hey Xbox Insiders! We are releasing a new Xbox Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240620-0830)...
  6. when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash

in XBoX on Consoles
    when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash: when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash i formatted it to ntfs and installed the osu1 extracted it put it in the flash and then plugged my...
  7. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  8. error code 416B-4497-1780-2446-C810-1004 while updating xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 416B-4497-1780-2446-C810-1004 while updating xbox live: Yes ive got error code 416B-4497-1780-2446-C810-1004 while updating my xbox 360 to xbox live it was kinda strange but is there any way to fix it? 11b89d65-d497-46f9-90fc-9077ddf16a4c
  9. Xbox won't sign in to live, did restore per microsoft, now wont update after the reset and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't sign in to live, did restore per microsoft, now wont update after the reset and...: Xbox was fine. Play daily. Haven’t played for a few days, turned on, couldn’t access gamepass games, told me to log in as payed user. I was. Restarted, removed and re added wifi, still no good....
  10. I bought a xbox live gold supscription, but it is not updated on my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a xbox live gold supscription, but it is not updated on my xbox: I bought a Xbox Live Gold subscription for my son on his gamertag, but it is not updated on his Xbox, although I have confirmation that the purchase went through....