Update 1806 - Missing Sections - Beta Insider Program

Discus and support Update 1806 - Missing Sections - Beta Insider Program in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ever since the most recent update I have lost the ability for a few features: The advert on main page just says “There is a problem getting this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by milloy112, Jun 11, 2018.

1. milloy112
    milloy112 Guest

Ever since the most recent update I have lost the ability for a few features:

• The advert on main page just says “There is a problem getting this content at the moment”
    • Under Mixer, Entertainment and Store tabs it shows the error “Sorry we cant show featured x at the moment”

This is a relatively new problem however I know someone else on the Beta insider update program too and they are getting the same problems.

:)

milloy112, Jun 11, 2018
  2. Dismay
    Dismay Guest
    Since 1806 Preview Update on 28 June 2018 USB External Drive disconnects on use

Since 1806 Preview Update on 28 June 2018 USB External Drive disconnects on use. I removed y console from the Insider Program and the drive started to work fine. Added the console back into the Insider Program and the drive starts to fail again.

This is obviously due to the 1806 update, however if this is not fixed before this update goes to public release, then even taking my console out of the Insider Program won't fix it at that point.

I have logged a problem using the XBOX log problem, 4 times since the end of June, but none appear to be uploading.

Has anyone else got the same issue, and has anyone found a feasible work around.

Dismay, Jun 11, 2018
  3. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    gds1972, Jun 11, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

It's currently a known issue that is being worked on.

Smwutches, Jun 11, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

It's currently a known issue that is being worked on.
  6. gds1972 Win User

Loses WIFI connection and settings

7. BadWolfXT Win User

Loses WIFI connection and settings

Hi

Are you in the Xbox Insider program? If you are then something similar to this is on the list of known issues.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/06...-alpha-skip-ahead-1806-system-update-6-22-18/
    Thanks gds1972 - I'm not in the Insider program but I read the list of fixes in your link and notice WIFI connectivity problems are known issues. I will wait to see if the next update improves the WIFI connection stability.
  8. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox updates

Hi there

It literally depends if you are in the insider program or not, Insider program is testing future updates for the console and has a few different sections to test and report any bugs you come across, Normally it's every few months if you are out side the
    program (Public).

If you are in the program it depends on what "Ring" you are on. Example say if you are on the "skip ahead ring" it could be as much as every week. But if you are on beta ring it could be every month.

If you want more information on the insider program here is a link for you. https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/xbox-insider-program
  9. JustAnotherJay Win User

Entertainment header missing

Thema:

1. Update 1806 - Missing Sections - Beta Insider Program - Similar Threads - Update 1806 Missing

2. Xbox Update Stuck.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Update Stuck.: Hey! So I started updating me xbox and now it's stuck on 2%. Any help please? It won't move at all and im scared If I turn it off it will get corrupted. 31d91c7a-a0d2-4904-84bd-53f94fc5a103
  3. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  4. June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha (2408.240620-0830)

in XboX Insiders
    June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha (2408.240620-0830): Hey Xbox Insiders! We are releasing a new Xbox Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha (2408.240620-0830) Feel free...
  5. June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240620-0830)

in XboX Insiders
    June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240620-0830): Hey Xbox Insiders! We are releasing a new Xbox Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240620-0830)...
  6. when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash

in XBoX on Consoles
    when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash: when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash i formatted it to ntfs and installed the osu1 extracted it put it in the flash and then plugged my...
  7. HDMI-CEC broken since last update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI-CEC broken since last update.: I have been able to use my LG TV remote to control my Xbox since I got it. Since the June 17th update it no longer works. I have to turn on an Xbox controller or use the Xbox app on my phone....
  8. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  9. Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...: Updates are downloading, and the "check network connection" says all services are available and I am connected. However, the store won't load and multiplayer doesn't seem to work....
  10. UPDATING PROBLEM

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPDATING PROBLEM: So I got back from vacation and nothing happened to my Xbox, but when I turned it on it had to update. It finished and had to update again, but when I did it got stuck on 60%. After a few minutes...