Upcoming Forza Motorsport - Please add Ford Probe GT or Mazda MX6 to game

Discus and support Upcoming Forza Motorsport - Please add Ford Probe GT or Mazda MX6 to game in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; You've confirmed coupes like the Volkswagen Corrado, Honda Prelude, Miata and even the Toyota Celica. We are long overdue for the Ford Probe 1989 Turbo... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Complex-Loquat3146, Sep 29, 2023.

1. Upcoming Forza Motorsport - Please add Ford Probe GT or Mazda MX6 to game

You've confirmed coupes like the Volkswagen Corrado, Honda Prelude, Miata and even the Toyota Celica. We are long overdue for the Ford Probe 1989 Turbo and 1993 V6 GT (also the Mazda MX6 to a lesser extent) to be in a Forza game. Horizon 5 would've been a perfect game for these cars, and I'm not alone in thinking this. I don't know if the devs have a special hatred for FWD coupes or something but for the love of all things holy add the Ford Probe. It's a part of history, the first car produced by Ford and Mazda and we need this car. We don't need 7 versions of the Golf and MX-5, we just need a Probe.

(This might not be the right subreddit but please Xbox, you've reduced me to this. Do not make me buy a PS5)

submitted by /u/Complex-Loquat3146
    [link] [comments]

/u/Complex-Loquat3146, Sep 29, 2023
  2. xhome94022 Win User

Redeem code for Forza 6 Ford GT Le Man car..

I am a very occasional player and also did not see a DLC for this in my Xbox messages. There was an April DLC for Chryslus Rocket '69 -- so the system seemed to be work for that.

However no sign of Ford GT DLC that is supposed to be for all players of Forza.

www.roadandtrack.com/.../ford-gt-race-car-forza-motorsport-6
  3. PRKid Win User

VIP Membership & FM5 Pass both paid for & NOT Working!

Crunch,

From the console's main area you can go to the Games area, select Forza, select Add-ons, select VIP, and, it states the following:

"Supercharge your Forza Motorsport 5 experience with VIP membership! VIP members receive five exclusive VIP cars: 1965 Shelby Cobra 427 S/C, 1987 RUF CTR Yellowbird, 1991 Mazda #55 787B, 2011 Ford F150 SVT Raptor, 2011 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. Members
    also receive benefits, including 2x player reward acceleration, access to exclusive special online events, and more."

Not sure what "MORE" means!
  4. NxtDoc1851 Win User

When are we going to see a forza edition xbox???

I am a sucker for limited edition consoles. The Forza Motorsport 6 LE console looks really cool. The sound effects are a nice touch. But the design of the Ford GT is what got me. The racing stripes looked awesome on Xbox One.

It kind of got me wanting to see on made for the Forza Motorsport 5 cover car... The McLaren P1
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Have not received both codes for unlock ford gt le mans and cryslus rocket 69 on forza 6

Hey there Flying Frares37.

In order to receive the Cryslus Rocket 69 you would have need to play Fallout 4 and Forza Motorsport 6. As for the Ford GT, codes are still being sent out in waves. If you don't receive your codes by the end of this week please create a new thread and let
    us know. Thanks for your patience!
  6. GerPantheraLeo Win User

Forza Motorsport 6 loads two DLC again, and again, and again, and...

I tried this before, but now again. No effect. What I can see, that I have 76 items of Forza Motorsport 6 installed. Then the Mazda was the number 77. But after installation and go back to manage the game and add-ons, the number was back at 76 and the
    Mercedes DLP was shown in the update section. It seems, that 76 is the magic number and when a 77 package is installed, that it deletes another one.
Thema:

Upcoming Forza Motorsport - Please add Ford Probe GT or Mazda MX6 to game

1. Upcoming Forza Motorsport - Please add Ford Probe GT or Mazda MX6 to game - Similar Threads - Upcoming Forza Motorsport

2. "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5: For the past 10 months, I've been unable to play fh5 multiplayer (auction house works though but not horizon life or eliminator). I believe that it is because of my Teredo state which I cannot fix...
  3. Installed game code Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition on Xbox1 - then realised not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Installed game code Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition on Xbox1 - then realised not...: My son got an xbox one for his birthday. An uncle emailed him a game code for Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition that same day. We entered the game code not knowing that this game is not compatible...
  4. Tell the Forza Moderators to Stop banning people just for Requesting the Aventador

in XBoX on Windows
    Tell the Forza Moderators to Stop banning people just for Requesting the Aventador: Me and other random people are banned in Forza Forums just for requesting the Aventador Roadster, many people wanted the car added and voted for it to make it to the top, but they were removed....
  5. Forza Horizon 5 Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 Error: Hey The problem im having with forza is that I would get into forza, and usually players would come up and I would be in horizon life, I see npcs so I come to my pause menu to see im in horizon...
  6. Forza Backwards Compatible

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Backwards Compatible: Is there any chance that the older forza games are gonna be backwards compatible? I really want to play them on the series X 240bf7f5-9575-471b-ad4e-9f6d84d6987a
  7. Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale.

in XboX Insiders
    Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale.: I hope the sneak preview ultimate members are getting isn't the entire sale because in my opinion it kinda sucks. You'd think people in the insider program would get to see the list early....
  8. To upgrade yourself on the upcoming digital series x as the xbox gamer or stick with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    To upgrade yourself on the upcoming digital series x as the xbox gamer or stick with the...: To upgrade yourself as the xbox gamer on the upcoming digital series x or stick with current series x the one with the disk drive? What I should do on this case or the situation on the scenario?...
  9. New tracers in upcoming call of duty games please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New tracers in upcoming call of duty games please.: I am the biggest fan of tracers in call of duty. Can we please buy a tracers pack in any color we want for our guns in call of duty. I would like to buy a blue or teal tracer pack for my bullets...
  10. How do I contact Microsoft about the upcoming Xbox Series S in black? All of the menus lead...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I contact Microsoft about the upcoming Xbox Series S in black? All of the menus lead...: Can somebody please let me know if the new Xbox Series S in black will have a detachable ssd? I am aware of the Error 208 issue, so this would potentially alleviate that to some degree?...