Upcoming Apps for the Xbox One

Discus and support Upcoming Apps for the Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, Not sure if this has been posted recently or what but I am looking for some answers and can't seem to find an email or the right person to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JEFFURIOUSLOL, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Upcoming Apps for the Xbox One

Hi all,

Not sure if this has been posted recently or what but I am looking for some answers and can't seem to find an email or the right person to talk to.

I pay for HBO and also NHL Game Center Live. I LOVED that both apps were available on my Xbox 360 and I utilized them a ton, but they obviously are not on the Xbox One. Does anyone know if they will be? And if so, when?

If no one has any answers, guidance on who to talk to would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

:)

JEFFURIOUSLOL, Jan 25, 2014
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Jan 25, 2014
  3. List of Upcoming Apps?

Why doesn't Microsoft at least excite us by giving us a list of apps being developed for us? What we have now is kind of bland? Microsoft need to keep updating us! at least hints,

Monument2Virtue, Jan 25, 2014
  4. Burnin TODI
    Burnin TODI Guest

HBO GO will be on xbox one, there is no exact release date.....not sure about NHL, though there was a sports streaming deal just announced for the xbox one, again no release date. I went to the HBO web site and sent them feedback requesting they get their
    app made.....

Burnin TODI, Jan 25, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: