Unwanted Name Change made by Microsoft

Discus and support Unwanted Name Change made by Microsoft in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; you should feel privilege and yes you cannot change your name on psn sorry to say and they have the same rules as xbox it is really simple follow... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DaintyFoal75817, Apr 18, 2014.

  1. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

    Unwanted Name Change made by Microsoft


    you should feel privilege and yes you cannot change your name on psn

    sorry to say and they have the same rules as xbox it is really simple

    follow the rules live life and play fair and use common sense
     
    ngocphi, Oct 31, 2018
    #16
  2. ThronedChutoy81 Win User

    Unwanted Name Change made by Microsoft

    Had my account 6 years with the same name . now all of a sudden changed without Microsoft asking me . to some [Mod Removed] name . then tell me I have to pay to change it . Microsoft you are joke .
  3. StrategicMisfit Win User

    Unwanted Name Change made by Microsoft

    @SlickCub4430951

    There's nothing offensive about your gamertag. Your old tag wasn't changed because "someone was offended." It was changed because someone reported it, it was reviewed by the Enforcement Team, and they determined it was in violation of the Code of Conduct.
    Why would they reward you with a free name change when you broke the rules? And when you'd likely just choose something offensive again. I imagine the move away from free changes to making people pay is a way to make them think twice before choosing another
    tag that'll break the rules.
  4. SlickCub4430951 Win User

    Unwanted Name Change made by Microsoft

    i have just had a gamer tag forced on me that i dont want and that i personally feel is offence why should i be given a gamer tag i feel is offence and have to pay to have it changed when the reason it was changed is because someone was offended why have
    i no be given a free gamer tag change why am i being forced to pay for a new one!
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

    Unwanted Name Change made by Microsoft

    The new policy when receiving a Forced Name Change, is that you have to pay the fee to change it to something you would like. If you have any other questions regarding the name change feel free to make a post here

    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
  6. KB ReDZ Win User

    Unwanted Name Change made by Microsoft

    Sorry but LOL at you trying to defend your old tag. Its obvious you had other intentions with a tag like XBL Mod Staff. Trying to play it off like its some tag you pay extra all year for JUST to report others to is a joke that no one will believe. You had
    bad intentions with that tag and now you (literally) have to pay for it. I love when people with bad intentions have bad things happen to them. Its VERY humorous watching how mad you people get. Imagine how the people feel when you use that account to steal
    their info, now the shoes on the other foot and you can't take it. This is wayyyy to funny.

    Again just to clarify... Your "XBL Mod Staff" account is not used pretend to be xbl staff, but "Xiled Battle League account aht you report modders to" LMFAO yea I'm sure they will believe you...

    P.S. Karma is a nasty naughty B****
Thema:

Unwanted Name Change made by Microsoft

Loading...
  1. Unwanted Name Change made by Microsoft - Similar Threads - Unwanted Name Change

  2. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  3. Ability to Hide or Remove Games with Unwanted Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Ability to Hide or Remove Games with Unwanted Achievements: I would like to request a feature that allows users to hide or remove games from their achievement history, even if at least one achievement has been unlocked. Currently, once a single...
  4. Let us remove unwanted games/achievements from profiles

    in XboX Insiders
    Let us remove unwanted games/achievements from profiles: Hi team, I’d like to suggest a feature for Xbox: having the option to remove unwanted achievements or games from our achievement history/profile. For example, I recently tried a game that I...
  5. Unwanted auto rotation in xbox apps

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted auto rotation in xbox apps: Does anyone else using the Remote Play or Cloud Gaming app also have auto-rotation built into the app, overriding the operating system? It's something that bothers me, I don't know if other people...
  6. Hardcoded unwanted feature in xbox mobile apps.

    in XboX Insiders
    Hardcoded unwanted feature in xbox mobile apps.: Sometimes I'm just relaxing playing my game via the cloud or streaming from my console to my phone and the screen starts rotating even with the auto-rotate setting disabled. This is so annoying! I...
  7. The verification code always be sent to the unwanted email

    in XBoX Accessibility
    The verification code always be sent to the unwanted email: Hi, my friend decided to give me a microsoft account which I could use to play Minecraft. We changed the email to my personal email but everytime I try to login with the email, the code will...
  8. How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase

    in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase: OK guys I'm not even even really sure on where this is supposed to go or to whom exactly I'm completely like lost and confused actually over here I I've been playing a game basically for like...
  9. New laptop (Windows 11) and unwanted XBox pop-up on Start up.

    in XBoX on Windows
    New laptop (Windows 11) and unwanted XBox pop-up on Start up.: I have just bought a new laptop (HP) using Windows 11. I am almost through my set-up, but have one last very annoying issue. I am not an XBox user and have uninstalled that program. But, on...
  10. How to get help removing an unwanted follower?

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to get help removing an unwanted follower?: There is a follower on my Xbox profile that will not get removed no matter what I try. I have tried blocking them on my Xbox, as well as the PC and mobile apps with no success. I also tried...