Unusual Xbox series X error. COD crashes on start and has strange green graphics.

Discus and support Unusual Xbox series X error. COD crashes on start and has strange green graphics. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have recently bought a second brand and new Xbox (in a country with a lack of reputable technology shops/servicers) that I use when I’m working... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ben_923, Aug 3, 2023.

1. Ben_923
    Ben_923 Guest

Unusual Xbox series X error. COD crashes on start and has strange green graphics.

I have recently bought a second brand and new Xbox (in a country with a lack of reputable technology shops/servicers) that I use when I’m working abroad. None of the big title games I have work on it. I’ve tried everything from resetting my Xbox, changing internet provider and finally bringing it back to the UK for a fresh factory reset and install. Nothing is working!

COD (Global edition download key): Starts with a weird green haze on the initial screen. It won’t ever get past ‘checking for updates’. It freezes and then kicks me back to the main menu. Strangely, this messes with the consoles ability to restart or shut down. I need to hold the power button down to switch it off. Offline mode also crashes.

RDR2: Freezes as soon as your character loads in.

Hell let loose: works perfectly?! Although sometimes has the strange green graphics as COD but all over the screen.

War Thunder: Weird graphical error and freezes on the main menu.

PUBG: game loads but graphics flash repeatedly.

FIFA 14 (disk): worked perfectly.

YouTube/other apps: works perfectly.

I am so puzzled about what this can be. I have been back to the shop I bought it from overseas and they have been useless at listening to what I have tried and crucially what the problem isn’t! Please help!

:)

Ben_923, Aug 3, 2023
  2. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

I'm sorry I didn't help. This procedure was the one that I thought most could solve your case.
  3. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Hi , my name is Fernando. I'm a gamer like you who loves to help other gamers with their Xbox questions. I can help with most questions. However, I do not have access to your account details to provide billing information/account inquiries. Thank you for reaching out to the Microsoft Community.

Here's all about problems starting games on Xbox.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/game-issues-solution

Hope I helped, see you soon!
  4. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

This procedure may help in your case, if it doesn't work it could be a problem with the console or HDMI.

On the front of the console, press and hold the power button until it completely shuts down.
    Unplug the power cord.
    On the front of the console, press the power button three or four times. This will drain any remaining battery power.
    Reconnect the power cable to the Xbox.
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

Is an upgrade to an Xbox Series X worth it for MSFS

series x has more storage space and more powerful apu for graphics

MSFS is more dependent on net speed and bandwidth, you will get better graphics and be able to play in 4K, other than that then no difference. if it crashes on series s then it will on series x as they both use the same software and OS.

if you ever think about PC on the other hand you can get much better quality graphics and even play in VR.
  6. allisongreenwood Win User

Xbox Series X issues with Unreal Engine

Did you ever get this fixed.

My console Xbox series x is having similar issues

Games with unreal like backbone, life is strange, and outriders all have the same strange disco lighting effect happening. Matrix crashes completely
Thema:

1. Unusual Xbox series X error. COD crashes on start and has strange green graphics. - Similar Threads - Unusual series error

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  4. Microsoft locked my account for unusual activity.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft locked my account for unusual activity.: Hello all, I have reached a point of posting here, because I have quite literally had 0 luck elsewhere.. So one day I hop onto my Xbox as normal, I have never used Microsoft edge before but had...
  5. “Unusual Activity”

in XBoX Accessibility
    “Unusual Activity”: I’m having a lot of trouble getting into my account as it says “there has been unusual activity on your account”. I’ve tried the forms and using my personal information to prove that it is me -...
  6. My e mail has been blocked due to unusual activity how can I get on to my sons Xbox gamer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My e mail has been blocked due to unusual activity how can I get on to my sons Xbox gamer...: My e mail has been blocked due to unusual activity how can I get on to my sons Xbox gamer tag with all game downloads on that account and a lot of money spent 537e6c70-649d-464a-91ed-8154f097c510
  7. My Xbox account has been locked/suspended due to unusual/suspicious activity and I NEED it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account has been locked/suspended due to unusual/suspicious activity and I NEED it...: My Xbox account has been locked/suspended due to unusual/suspicious activity and I don't know why. I am a veteran xbox user and have had this account for years. I try to log in 3 days ago and it's...
  8. I can’t get into my hotmail.account and was wondering it was saying unusual activity but my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t get into my hotmail.account and was wondering it was saying unusual activity but my...: I could really use some help with this question. Would really appreciate it 9319ddae-8f90-40a7-af61-e1672100f64c
  9. It won't let me play Call of Duty No More.. It detects unusual hardware

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won't let me play Call of Duty No More.. It detects unusual hardware: It won't let me play call of duty no more because of suspicious hardware 55f5058e-ddfa-4efc-b8ab-5d6c6397d91f
  10. What unusual activity is happening with the sign in on my old account *** Die...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What unusual activity is happening with the sign in on my old account *** Die...: Sorry to trouble you this but it's frustrating my account is not working and I can't recover it 2b29db81-b951-45a1-bc4e-ae9473878774