unusual problem with my nat type

Discus and support unusual problem with my nat type in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there, i have a problem with my nat type: it is not strict or anything, but simply just not available... also the xbox cant detect a teredo ip... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Captain Anfall, Nov 11, 2017.

1. unusual problem with my nat type

Hi there,

i have a problem with my nat type: it is not strict or anything, but simply just not available... also the xbox cant detect a teredo ip adress. This whole thing affects me of course in the fact that i cant talk or listen in partys and even not play some
    games like for example for honor. Ive been searching for solutions for like 2 hrs straight now. I cant get my nat type set up through the router settings like usual, also restarts, complete restarts, etc. of the console dont do anything. So since Ive already
    waited two weeks for the problem to fix itself, i decided to ask the community/support through here unusual problem with my nat type :)

ps: the error occurred after we´ve had a power breakdown in our house.

im really desperate for help, because otherwise im not gonna get to properly play anymore :c

- Jonathan ()

:)

Captain Anfall, Nov 11, 2017
  2. Rottweiler
    Rottweiler Guest
    NAT Type

My NAT type is not working, I just got a new modem from Comcast, and now the NAT type is unavailable. Any suggestions?

Rottweiler, Nov 11, 2017
  3. cant connect to xbox live

I have a rather unusual problem, the connection tests I have been running all say that I'm connected and it's all good. But I am still offline and the "Current network status" says: Wired-nat type open-service info unavailable.... what do i do??

martindrengen, Nov 11, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

unusual problem with my nat type