Unsuccessful repair to xbox elite controller

Discus and support Unsuccessful repair to xbox elite controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox controller was returned for repair but has come back in worse condition. I have tried to resubmit a repair order five times and it leads to an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Richard Thompson5, Feb 26, 2024.

1. Unsuccessful repair to xbox elite controller

My xbox controller was returned for repair but has come back in worse condition. I have tried to resubmit a repair order five times and it leads to an error message each time. The device detail is showing 'out of warranty', even though it was bought on 4th March 2023.

:)

Richard Thompson5, Feb 26, 2024
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Richard T! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear you got your controller returned in a worse condition. I would suggest contacting Xbox Support aka.ms/contactxboxsupport as they will be in the best position to help you.
  3. bowski477 Win User

Xbox Elite Controller Bumpers

Discussion of self repair is not allowed on the forums. There is a support page for assistance with

Elite Controller repairs
  4. FearedNightmare Win User

Xbox Elite Controller thumbstick drift

5. bowski477 Win User

xbox one elite controller

Hello you can register to have your Elite Controller repaired or replaced here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/servicing-elite-controller
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

XBOX ELITE CONTROLLER BROKE IN 4months!

The official warranty period for "accessories" (xbox one elite wireless is under that label) is 90 days, you're correct. Controllers wear out, and that's not avoidable BUT the elite and newer models are built with the past in mind.

Please take a look at this page about troubleshooting and repairing your elite controller:

support.xbox.com/.../elite-controller-info

And if you can't get it to work after that, please go to:

support.xbox.com/.../servicing-elite-controller

And finally, if you need to get it repaired out of warranty, please see this page to order a repair or replacement and go to "replace an accessory." There will be a fee but I'm not sure of what that might cost.

devicesupport.microsoft.com/en-US
Thema:

1. Unsuccessful repair to xbox elite controller - Similar Threads - Unsuccessful repair elite

2. Hotspot isn't updating. UPnP unsuccessful

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hotspot isn't updating. UPnP unsuccessful: Hello, I live out of service for internet, so I hotspot to game. It's worked for months with updates, slow, but it worked. Today's patch on COD says UPnP unsuccessful, and I can't get it...
  3. My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...: I have been having this issue for a week. I couldn’t find any multiplayer games . On my setting it’s says my upnp is unsuccessful. I have went into my router’s configuration and disables this and...
  4. How do I change port selection since the upnp is unsuccessful on my Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change port selection since the upnp is unsuccessful on my Xbox: Need to change port or something cause my game isn’t working due to nat type staying moderate and saying upnp is unsuccessful. bd0c6163-0dcb-45ec-9b48-e2dd59fcc28f
  5. Xbox is connected to internet but I have 100% packet loss, unsuccessful UPnP, and strict NAT.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is connected to internet but I have 100% packet loss, unsuccessful UPnP, and strict NAT.: Just recently purchased the series X and I am trying to connect it to my college campus wifi. I had no issues with my previous console which was a one s. I am trying to use a wired connection and...
  6. Sign in error 0x801901f4, white screen and unsuccessful login.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign in error 0x801901f4, white screen and unsuccessful login.: Been all over Google trying to figure out a solution for this problem, apparently it’s been asked countless times over the years on this website among others and still there is no fix. Any time I...
  7. My UpNP is unsuccessful but I don’t have access to my router since I’m at school. How can I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My UpNP is unsuccessful but I don’t have access to my router since I’m at school. How can I...: Unsuccessful UpNP connection. Don’t have access to router. 94655da1-0b0d-48d7-bf07-dfc20d7fed67
  8. My microsoft account has been hacked. In sign in activity, I can see several "Unsuccessful...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account has been hacked. In sign in activity, I can see several "Unsuccessful...: I have taken all the necessary precautions such as enabling 2FA, downloading the mobile authenticator app, and changing my password. However, I continue to see these. I play Minecraft a lot, and...
  9. I am noticing a large amount of unsuccessful log in attempts on my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am noticing a large amount of unsuccessful log in attempts on my account: Over the last little while I have noticed a large number of attempts to access my account. It has shown that there was a successful log in but I have since changed my password. Can anyone tell...
  10. Had another unsuccessful sign in on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Had another unsuccessful sign in on my account: I just logged in successfully from my phone and I noticed another unsuccessful log in attempt that's 2 this month I'm guessing that the 2 step sign in process is working I'm worried though they...